Universal Love Side By Side.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Enforcer

All Australian
Sep 23, 2001
near the MCG
AFL Club
Collingwood
To all those flogs who bagged Nathan Buckley and questioned his coaching abilities just go away and crawl back under your rocks.

Every one of those boys who went out tonight played for the coach, the club and the jumper.

So cut the crap to those bagging Bucks from within and outside the club and let us get ready for another finals campaign.

Harry O'Brien - you better be injured because tonight, Bucks and the team made you look like a selfish individual and sook.

Malthouse - that 0-2 you bitter and twisted has-been.

Talk it up comrades, a great start to the weekend.......GO PIES!!

Agree with what you said about O'Brien, I really hope he actually is injured.

But still on the fence with Bucks and the players, let's see how the rest of the season pans out

Happy to be wrong re Buckley, but this has been the general trend this season. Win a big match, lose another. Final judgement will come at the end of the season.

Harry is a highly paid employee of the CFC, being a member means we employ players to play football full time, not be a UN ambassador and part time player, if Buckley called a team meeting (Leading teams) which encroached into the players personal time well so what, get over it H there has been many times when I have been called into a meeting after my normal finishing time.
Its time that every player on the list mans up and get on board as to what the coaches want be it attitude, training or how to play the game.
Stop being a princess and get fair dinkum or else leave its a simple as that: side by side

Happy to be wrong re Buckley, but this has been the general trend this season. Win a big match, lose another. Final judgement will come at the end of the season.

Yep. Similar to the Geelong game. Players did well tonight, but lets see if they can back it up over the next few weeks before we start saying the Pies are back.

Cool, one win and the board acts like we've just won 3 flags in a row :rolleyes:

Maybe we are just enjoying the win after one of the worst weeks in our clubs recent history. Tonight could be the impetus for something great or it might end up being the highlight of so far underwhelming season. Either way, we pumped the blues, we embarrassed Shithouse and have killed of their fient finals aspirations. No complaints from me tonight!!!!!

Cooooolllllllllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiingwoooooooooooooooooood!!!!!

No matter what else happens for the rest of the season, we beat Carlton twice this year. The first year MM came back out of spite to beat us and we beat him!

Yep. Similar to the Geelong game. Players did well tonight, but lets see if they can back it up over the next few weeks before we start saying the Pies are back.
I honestly don't expect them to until the bottom end are closer to 50 games in. And I'm OK with it. The new blokes were very good tonight. How about Dwyer's goal? Young will get better... I hope. Swan 8 tackles WTF awesome.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back