Media Sim Is Broke

Remove this Banner Ad

DEAR MEMBERS OF THE SFA AND QOOTBALL LOVERS EVERYWHERE,

Today, the Wonders lost to the Swamprats in the Second Semi-Final by s**t tons. This marked a straight sets exit for a generally outstanding Wonders unit, who happened to choke on the main stage...

But it didn’t have to be this way.

We go back to Round 16 of the 25th season in the SFA, where we see an anomaly.

A game winner. Kicked by superstar Wonder OutofTownCrow.

Except it never counted.

What did the Wonders do to anger the qootball gods in round 16? Why now? Why at finals time? Why, with a minor premiership on the line?

Why did the sim have to leave us hanging?

Well, you’ll be pleased to know that I, in fact, DO NOT have an answer for this. None. But what I do know is - I’m going to find out.

SO THIS MESSAGE IS ADDRESSED TO BOTH THE SIM AND THE QOOTBALL GODS...

I will find you. And I will do whatever it takes to correct you for Season 26... No matter how far I have to travel... I will learn of the cause of this injustice. And I will bring you to justice.

You act like you're suprised

#lolwonders

The Sim is Broke? Is that why we're not seeing the sim evolve into the next stage of development? (Oh the tales of live sims! Where are you?) We need to be throwing money at it, so it can be improved?

We should get a Kickstarter or a Patereon, and also a badge to go with the donation.
Cloud_

Now have valid concerns that me not finishing this journey has correlated with the current disaster season the Wonders are witnessing.

Expect new, revamped “Sim Is Broke: This Time It’s Personal” to be released sometime before this week’s game because I can’t take losing anymore.

Now have valid concerns that me not finishing this journey has correlated with the current disaster season the Wonders are witnessing.

Expect new, revamped “Sim Is Broke: This Time It’s Personal” to be released sometime before this week’s game because I can’t take losing anymore.
#firsttosuck
lemon.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back