Media SIM plea humble

Remove this Banner Ad

May 20, 2001
Kufa, Iraq
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Banhammer Big House Under 70s
Captain Tony Lynn 15 says people protesting for a re-sim against the Warriors today where the ending was as tight as a camels a*** in a sandstorm should move to another country, and implies his comments reflect those of the whole team.
uC0xO3o.jpg

When attacked by the Baghdad paparazzi as he was leaving the bench about how he would handle one of his players protesting SIM inequality by not giving this champion team a re-sim, Tony Lynn said he would not resort to discipline because the staff at Banhammer Prison were already over stretched; according to close friend KohPhi who was released yesterday with great fanfare.

Then TL16 continued to speak for eight minutes, criticizing opposition players who have grizzled about the Sim in the past claiming the Admin and Sim posters should be applauded by clubs and not criticised.

The suggestion that those who are protesting about the Sim should consider leaving the Sweet angered many people. Some commended his Tone ;) , which also included a plea for the SFA to “love Ant Bear with all your heart” and to “love your neighbour as you’d love yourself,” as well as repeated references to DougTheLegend; another qooty player always humble in defeat.
uIRfMbn.jpg

Others, including some former Bomber players, criticized the captain’s comments however, for evoking a sanitized version of Norma Lee Ava’s "protest" -- which scribes argue were far more damaging in the Leadership Group Boardroom after the game where glass was heard smashing.
U8W90qP.gif

"There’s nothing to see here" said Tony Lynn…"It’s a throwback from the Greco-Persian days where rum bottles are thrown into the fireplace as a sign of inebriation. Our on field results make no difference to us as a posting group as our noisy celebrations show".
"Now if you'll excuse me, my wives are waiting."

Last edited:

As captain of this great club it pains me to see a controversy like this consume us. The SFA is all about winning games right? It is the lifeblood of the league and what keeps posters interested. Rookies especially need this type of fillip to keep them interested. Right?

Well maybe it does at the other struggling clubs, you know the ones that have about as much engagement as a leadership meeting. But at the Bombers we actually do not need this to keep us active and up and about. We continue to set the pace, currently have two posters who have committed to joining us next year which will make us even stronger and have a group of people that genuinely enjoy each others company.

Keep trying to bait us and play little games that you feel will break us. The truth is it won’t, it will actually make us stronger.

#bombersislikeroaches.

As captain of this great club it pains me to see a controversy like this consume us. The SFA is all about winning games right? It is the lifeblood of the league and what keeps posters interested. Rookies especially need this type of fillip to keep them interested. Right?

Well maybe it does at the other struggling clubs, you know the ones that have about as much engagement as a leadership meeting. But at the Bombers we actually do not need this to keep us active and up and about. We continue to set the pace, currently have two posters who have committed to joining us next year which will make us even stronger and have a group of people that genuinely enjoy each others company.

Keep trying to bait us and play little games that you feel will break us. The truth is it won’t, it will actually make us stronger.

#bombersislikeroaches.
This is sooooo true.
When we lose I actually get stronger as a player.
Co's when we win I go on alcohol and drug fuelled benders.
But after a loss I don't do quite as many drugs and I try to make it to at least one of our training sessions.
so losing is winning for me so I can't lose even if I dont win.
Unless we win then it's sort of like a loss although technically I won. :drunk:

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is sooooo true.
When we lose I actually get stronger as a player.
Co's when we win I go on alcohol and drug fuelled benders.
But after a loss I don't do quite as many drugs and I try to make it to at least one of our training sessions.
so losing is winning for me so I can't lose even if I dont win.
Unless we win then it's sort of like a loss although technically I won. :drunk:
You do have a point... :devil:
The Harem erupts when the Bombers win, because we know our master won't be home until the following morning.
The Harem shudders when the Bombers lose because we know our master will party with the whole sand dune full of full sheiks.
ZNkV6Dv.jpg

They play some great tunes though:cool:

Authorities are yet to identify a "suspect" or motive in the bombing of Sim Headquarters today; all the suspects had one thing in common, they smelt of camel excrement and had crazy eyes.

Nevertheless, without firm evidence, a number of ostensibly mainstream conservatives joined more overtly conspiracist outlets in either expressing skepticism that Baghdad would damage their own cause, or making outright accusations that the Warriors are orchestrating the bombing campaign in order to sabotage the Bombers.

YqQXzWm.jpg

CALL ME SNAKE a high-profile member of the Bombers leadership group still reeking of alcohol, has embraced a conspiracy theory that a dishevelled patsy sent to Sim Central is a “false flag” attack by Coneheads who were M.I.A. in the lead up to the Round 11 clash between the Baghdad Bombers and The Coney Island Warriors at Abdu Prison yesterday.

Authorities are yet to identify a "suspect" or motive in the bombing of Sim Headquarters today; all the suspects had one thing in common, they smelt of camel excrement and had crazy eyes.

Nevertheless, without firm evidence, a number of ostensibly mainstream conservatives joined more overtly conspiracist outlets in either expressing skepticism that Baghdad would damage their own cause, or making outright accusations that the Warriors are orchestrating the bombing campaign in order to sabotage the Bombers.

YqQXzWm.jpg

CALL ME SNAKE a high-profile member of the Bombers leadership group still reeking of alcohol, has embraced a conspiracy theory that a dishevelled patsy sent to Sim Central is a “false flag” attack by Coneheads who were M.I.A. in the lead up to the Round 11 clash between the Baghdad Bombers and The Coney Island Warriors at Abdu Prison yesterday.
Dear Norma Lee Ava;

After reading your on line report I was quite alarmed as I live within 500mts of the Sim Headquarters.

As this is a bad area I have a very good security system monitoring the perimeter of my property recording all movement.

After reviewing my surveillance footage I was fortunate enough to get a good image of the perpetrator, slinking past my back fence, as they made their escape from the Sim Headquarters direction approx. 15 minutes before detonation.

1571042874723.png

I hope this helps you get justice and expose the truth of this horrible crime.

Yours Sincerly
A Concerned Citizen

Dear Norma Lee Ava;

After reading your on line report I was quite alarmed as I live within 500mts of the Sim Headquarters.

As this is a bad area I have a very good security system monitoring the perimeter of my property recording all movement.

After reviewing my surveillance footage I was fortunate enough to get a good image of the perpetrator, slinking past my back fence, as they made their escape from the Sim Headquarters direction approx. 15 minutes before detonation.

View attachment 764426

I hope this helps you get justice and expose the truth of this horrible crime.

Yours Sincerly
A Concerned Citizen
Knew it was him.

Knew it was him.
Dear Norma Lee Ava;

Just relised as I kept playing there was more than one of them involved in this terrible deed.

Please find attached the image of the other perpetrator and hope this helps you right this terrible wrong and clear the Bomber name.

1571043587968.png

Yours Sincerely
A Concerned Citizen

Dear Norma Lee Ava;

Just relised as I kept playing there was more than one of them involved in this terrible deed.

Please find attached the image of the other perpetrator and hope this helps you right this terrible wrong and clear the Bomber name.

View attachment 764434

Yours Sincerely
A Concerned Citizen
That bloke is dead to me.

Dear Norma Lee Ava;

View attachment 764434

Yours Sincerely
A Concerned Citizen

This is getting worse now, clearly a member of the KKK is involved!

Dear Norma Lee Ava;

I am shoked to have to report that there are more people involved in this conspiracy than first reported.

Obviously the conspirators have some slow, dullards that didn't keep up with the lead pack and hence did not appear on the immediate time frame of the event that I monitored.

So I have done a complete review now and confident that this is all of the low life's that have set about to besmirch the bomber brand.

1571044151720.png

Yours Sincerely
A Concerned Citizen

Dear Norma Lee Ava;

I am shoked to have to report that there are more people involved in this conspiracy than first reported.

Obviously the conspirators have some slow, dullards that didn't keep up with the lead pack and hence did not appear on the immediate time frame of the event that I monitored.

So I have done a complete review now and confident that this is all of the low life's that have set about to besmirch the bomber brand.

View attachment 764442

Yours Sincerely
A Concerned Citizen
B591B93D-16C2-4219-A052-19445BA48C29.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back