SkyBet Championship 2017/18

Remove this Banner Ad

The 24 teams of the Championship for next season have now been decided, so I thought I would fire this thread up!

With iFollow making things a bit easier to watch, it should be a pretty engaging and interesting season.

EFL.JPG

Fixtures will be out 21st June, so only three weeks away.

I don't even mind Sunderland at those odds tbh.

They have a lot more financial pressure though, but yeah they could be decent. Was thinking last night of chucking a $10 multi on for the four leagues.

Look at those Yo-yos ready to bounce back up (OK, did I miss something about Villa? Why are they 2nd favourites?)

Would love to see Wolves, Wednesday, and another Yorkshire team to be back up.

Would like to see Forest, Derby, and Milwall bugger off.

Look at those Yo-yos ready to bounce back up (OK, did I miss something about Villa? Why are they 2nd favourites?)

Would love to see Wolves, Wednesday, and another Yorkshire team to be back up.

Would like to see Forest, Derby, and Milwall bugger off.

Villa have a terrific squad and now have a settled manager and outlook, since Bruce came in they've looked quite good but just started from pretty far back. They had a hiccup but he's settled them down now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Villa have a terrific squad and now have a settled manager and outlook, since Bruce came in they've looked quite good but just started from pretty far back. They had a hiccup but he's settled them down now.

Terrfic Squad? Villa? Been a long time since I've heard that.

Looking at their squad? Yeah, pretty solid there? Bruce knows how to get promotion done, so I guess its justified.

I just remembered that's where De Laet went, and he can barely get a game for them, sigh. I thought he was the better player between him and Simpson. How things change.

Terrfic Squad? Villa? Been a long time since I've heard that.

Looking at their squad? Yeah, pretty solid there? Bruce knows how to get promotion done, so I guess its justified.

I just remembered that's where De Laet went, and he can barely get a game for them, sigh. I thought he was the better player between him and Simpson. How things change.

Great strikers for the division, solid base for defence, midfield is a bit light on but Jedinak is still pretty decent, and I think they're after a new keeper.

They'll have a new manager and their squad really isn't that good. Would be surprised if they finish top 6.

May depend how liberal Radrizzani is with his purse.

There's a solid base to the squad. Need some support for Wood up front, and a CB now that Bartley has gone back to Swansea.

A little creativity to take the load off Hernandez would be useful too

Edit: may also depend if Wood is sold or not.

How do you know who he is? ;)

Kidding aside, I can't see them holding onto him.

Because we've been linked to him ;)

They have a super rich owner so money isn't necessarily a big factor for them. They might do what we did and hang onto their best for one more season despite big offers for their better players.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back