SkyBet Championship 2017/18

Remove this Banner Ad

G'day guys, love the discussion on the Championship here.

I love the football league and it is hard to get quality info on the Championship let alone the conference.

Bigfooty and you posters are doing football fans a service.

Keep it going!

Wolverhampton
Derby
Villa

Are all massive clubs and all belong in the Prem IMO.

Cardiff and Bristol have massive potential as clubs and it would be good to see Cardiff back in the top flight or Bristol make it to the PL for the first time in their history.

Anyone can make it at this point down to PNE in 11th.

I have a massive soft spot for Sunderland and I'm gutted to seem them at the wrong end of the table.

They should have hired Alex Neil once Norwich fired him IMO.

Grayson was a bad hire but at least it led to Coleman.

32827181_350_350.jpg

But anyway, glad to see you love our Championship stuff. Helps that we have fans of Championship clubs, those that were Championship clubs, and those that will become Championship clubs, all joining in, musing in on one competitive league. Lots of fun to be had by all... except Sunderland and Hull.

Who do your barrack for, anyway?

This has to be a Toon muppet taking the piss. No one on this board has a soft spot for us.
I'm no toon fan.

I know enough about the Black Cats to know that they still chant Charlie Hurley at games

Sunderland are a massive, massive club and deserve respect.

I have a soft spot for a lot of teams that people aren't fond of including Sunderland and Leeds.

32827181_350_350.jpg

But anyway, glad to see you love our Championship stuff. Helps that we have fans of Championship clubs, those that were Championship clubs, and those that will become Championship clubs, all joining in, musing in on one competitive league. Lots of fun to be had by all... except Sunderland and Hull.

Who do your barrack for, anyway?
Since I was a kid I've always supported Tottenham and Rangers.

I also really, really have an irrational fondness for Luton Town.

I'm aware I can't have two clubs so I say I'm a Tottenham fan although I'm forever a hun at heart.

I'm aware I can't have two clubs so I say I'm a Tottenham fan although I'm forever a hun at heart.

Best if you add that... even if your sig implies you like Harry Kane.

(Though isn't Hun considered derogatory by Rangers fans?)

I do have to ask, which teams don't you like then?

Put Spurs and Rangers in your "other teams" section of your profile if you want so people don't keep asking who you support.

Best if you add that... even if your sig implies you like Harry Kane.

(Though isn't Hun considered derogatory by Rangers fans?)

I do have to ask, which teams don't you like then?

Many Rangers fans including myself don't mind the moniker tbh.

The red on the socks represents the blood of the Fenians.

Make of that what you will.

Celtic fans call us huns as a derogatory term but many Rangers embrace it unlike the Celtic fans and the term Fenian.

I really dislike Arsenal, Chelsea, City, Celtic and Hibernian.

Fulham with a mammoth 6-0 against Burton Albion with Sess getting a double, too good for the Championship.

Burton on the other hand I expect will be going to league 1.
Fulham beat Barnsley 3-1. Sess with another double! Somebody sign this kid!

I hope Ipswich Town enter bankruptcy and fold.

Just a bland, uninspiring team from a city that would probably have looked better being half blown up in the blitz.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wolves, Villa and Fulham going up I reckon.

I wouldn't be surprised if Cardiff suddenly decided to get their act together again soon and sneak in through the playoffs.

But yeah, definitely Wolverhampton. Villa should be a shoe in too if they keep their recent run of wins going.

I wouldn't be surprised if Cardiff suddenly decided to get their act together again soon and sneak in through the playoffs.

But yeah, definitely Wolverhampton. Villa should be a shoe in too if they keep their recent run of wins going.
I was watching Cardiffs 0-0 draw with Sheff Wed the other day (Just checking out how Liverpool loan player Grujic was going) and Cardiff as a unit were very average. Wednesday outplayed them but they didn't have enough quality to get the 3 points.

I was watching Cardiffs 0-0 draw with Sheff Wed the other day (Just checking out how Liverpool loan player Grujic was going) and Cardiff as a unit were very average. Wednesday outplayed them but they didn't have enough quality to get the 3 points.
Their form of late has been the hottest of hot garbage. It would be very much like Cardiff though to do everything the hard way.

I admire the Bluebird fans. It must be so tormenting to love a club as much as they do that only seeks to make them miserable.

Cardiff with a big 4-1 win over Leeds. Looks like Leeds may miss out on the playoff spots this season.

The rest of the top 5 all with wins.

SM Established1870 I didn't watch either of your games because I was asleep but I browsed twitter when I woke up and apparently Ejaria started the game well and Wilson had a late cameo off the bench and almost set up a goal. Did you guys watch your games, thoughts on their debuts?

Cardiff with a big 4-1 win over Leeds. Looks like Leeds may miss out on the playoff spots this season.

SM Established1870 I didn't watch either of your games because I was asleep but I browsed twitter when I woke up and apparently Ejaria started the game well and Wilson had a late cameo off the bench and almost set up a goal. Did you guys watch your games, thoughts on their debuts?

Roker Report gave him MOTM with a 5/10. Started well but faded badly apparently.

Didn't get the chance unfortunately.

Didn't get the chance unfortunately.
We've got 18 players loaned out and I try to keep track of all of their progress via twitter or I might catch a game on BeIN if I have some spare time. You've got a new fan for the rest of the season :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back