Analysis Smoke behind the mirror

Remove this Banner Ad

Paul Connors said this today about our beloved former power forward, Travis Cloke, regarding his 2017 season:

"I think his year wasn't that bad," Connors said.

"You're finding your feet always at a new club, but I think there's a spot for Trav, and I think he'll have a good year next year for the Dogs as well."

Even the most ardent of Cloke fans, and I am one, know that the big fella is cooked. It's time to join his brother in suburban footy and enjoy life again.

It actually makes me mad that spin doctors like Connors are able to say whatever the hell they want, and not be held to account. Surely there needs to be great regulation of these snake oil salesman?

Mate, he is trying to save his clients career, what else would you expect from him.
His client already has a year left on his contract though.

Paul Connors said this today about our beloved former power forward, Travis Cloke, regarding his 2017 season:

"I think his year wasn't that bad," Connors said.

"You're finding your feet always at a new club, but I think there's a spot for Trav, and I think he'll have a good year next year for the Dogs as well."

Even the most ardent of Cloke fans, and I am one, know that the big fella is cooked. It's time to join his brother in suburban footy and enjoy life again.

It actually makes me mad that spin doctors like Connors are able to say whatever the hell they want, and not be held to account. Surely there needs to be great regulation of these snake oil salesman?
Let him play out his contract, then after a few years in retirement forget he ever played at the kennel

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Surely there needs to be great regulation of these snake oil salesman?"

I would agree.

But how about we focus more on our own backyard.

Good luck to Clokey by the way.

I am out of the loop. I don't know what a 'Maxibon is? A Magnum, yes. Are they any good? Should I seek to consume one - or stick to the Golden Gaytimes? :huh:o_O
Gaytimes rock!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back