SNFL Div 4 discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Please. No respect for a club who asks to go down.
Rather see a club try to rebuild and get 2 teams on the park in Div 4 then take the easy option out and fall back to the Thirds with 1 side.

It’s not like they’ve flogged every team in Div 4 and finished 16-0. Fair to say finishing mid table in both Sen and Res would be the right division for them to be in.

Who would SM prefer to play in the GF? Kangaroos again my guess.

Who makes way for Ahmed and Liep?

Noticed Hampton were 1 down on the bench for majority of the game, looked to be a foot injury but not sure how serious.

Interesting to see Hamptons goal kickers only add up to 10 goals and the 3 goals missing were from number 65 who also isn’t listed on the team list….. wasn’t on last weeks list either and played. Near max points today without having him on the list too!

Interesting to see Hamptons goal kickers only add up to 10 goals and the 3 goals missing were from number 65 who also isn’t listed on the team list….. wasn’t on last weeks list either and played. Near max points today without having him on the list too!
I’ve heard about this as well!! Surely the league investigates???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had a look at their list and they’ve got 23 on there, appears 2 didn’t play so say they are 1 pointers #65 would have to be a 6 pointer (ex AFL last season) for them to go over the 46 which I’m fairly certain his not. Having said that, don’t know why his not on their team list.

Hampton came out of the blocks and seemed like the short break had no impact on them. The kids looked they were having fun out there and not getting intimidated by the bigger moorabbin bodies.

Had a look at their list and they’ve got 23 on there, appears 2 didn’t play so say they are 1 pointers #65 would have to be a 6 pointer (ex AFL last season) for them to go over the 46 which I’m fairly certain his not. Having said that, don’t know why his not on their team list.

Hampton came out of the blocks and seemed like the short break had no impact on them. The kids looked they were having fun out there and not getting intimidated by the bigger moorabbin bodies.
Wouldn’t he have to play 3 club games this year though for qualification? If he hasn’t surely that gets them in strife.

Why would he be not named in the 2 finals matches though? Especially when he has kicked goals both weeks and the goals aren’t listed either

How were they ever a Smokey they’re the only team to knock of south morno all year, I think they’ve always been genuine
Weakest side the tigers put out all year. Had a fair few big dogs missing. Will be a cracking GF. Looking forward to it

Weakest side the tigers put out all year. Had a fair few big dogs missing. Will be a cracking GF. Looking forward to it
You can only beat the team that put on the park on the day. Should make for a cracking next week though both teams will be going in confident

Remove this Banner Ad

Back