SNFL Div 4 discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Absolutely none. I can only guess player points but Tiga said it equals 10 and not 13, which I would assume would be the other way round.

Unless I’m wrong all together?
Have a scroll through the conversation from today and get up to speed

My question is if he turns up and plays next week, what do south Mornington do about it? Can they alert the league minutes before the match if he appears in the paperwork but hasn’t qualified for finals? This could get messy if it is a dodgy move by the club.

Have a scroll through the conversation from today and get up to speed
Ah the goals? You could have just said that. In the same comment though LAO talks about the other 3 goals being attributed to #65 which would equal 13.

I just can’t see why they would play a bloke that hasn’t played during the year let alone not have him on the team sheet, they couldn’t have handed over 21 names before the game and had a bench of 4, just doesn’t make sense.

Ah the goals? You could have just said that. In the same comment though LAO talks about the other 3 goals being attributed to #65 which would equal 13.

I just can’t see why they would play a bloke that hasn’t played during the year let alone not have him on the team sheet, they couldn’t have handed over 21 names before the game and had a bench of 4, just doesn’t make sense
Agreed! Something seems fishy!!! Like I said, could get very messy if they’ve been dodgy. Hope south Mornington are all over it come Saturday.

Agreed! Something seems fishy!!! Like I said, could get very messy if they’ve been dodgy. Hope south Mornington are all over it come Saturday.
Yeah interesting. Not sure. Just can’t see it being done in senior footy, especially during finals. Has anyone actually made a complaint to the league or are we just speculating because #65 doesn’t appear on the match day site?

Yeah interesting. Not sure. Just can’t see it being done in senior footy, especially during finals. Has anyone actually made a complaint to the league or are we just speculating because #65 doesn’t appear on the match day site?
Who is this #65? Does the fishy reference have something to do with it? Played AFL last year. Name?

If it was a qualified player just playing in a different number then surely his name with goals next to it would appear.. there’s 4 goals not accounted for last week and 3 goals this week

As you can see, I havent posted here before but thought I would post now to explain what has happened. When this player registered he opted to make his profile private and hence he does not appear on the league website re the team list, goals and best players. He is officially registered as a player, appears on all official team lists and has played the required number of games to qualify for finals. The league has approved him playing in the finals. He actually played for us a few years ago and came back this year - he is not a vfl player etc. To respect his decision for a private profile, I will not identify him here. Really nothing to see here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As you can see, I havent posted here before but thought I would post now to explain what has happened. When this player registered he opted to make his profile private and hence he does not appear on the league website re the team list, goals and best players. He is officially registered as a player, appears on all official team lists and has played the required number of games to qualify for finals. The league has approved him playing in the finals. He actually played for us a few years ago and came back this year - he is not a vfl player etc. To respect his decision for a private profile, I will not identify him here. Really nothing to see here.
I didn’t know you could have a private profile but does make sense and explains why no teams have previously raised this as an issue. Thanks for clearing up warrigal!

Nope, no shady stuff going on. The commentators will have access to the official team list and will be able to call him by his name.

So in every other game this year only twice the goals don’t add up, 2 goals vs lyndale and 5 goals in the last rd vs doveton. Someone is trying to pull the wool over someone’s eyes!

So in every other game this year only twice the goals don’t add up, 2 goals vs lyndale and 5 goals in the last rd vs doveton. Someone is trying to pull the wool over someone’s eyes!
So if he didn’t kick goals that mean he didn’t play? I’m content with the explanation given, I think you are pulling at straws. Enjoy the silly Sunday 🍻

So if he didn’t kick goals that mean he didn’t play? I’m content with the explanation given, I think you are pulling at straws. Enjoy the silly Sunday 🍻
No skin off my nose either way.. just find it interesting that he’s booted 4 and 3 against finals sides but only kicked goals in 2 other games, it’s also stated that league have approved him, why would they need to do that if he’s played the right amount of games to qualify? Might see clubs making all their players private next year so nobody knows anything

private profile?
why on earth is that even a thing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back