SNFL Div 4 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 17, 2023
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Bro, cmon. He destroyed parkmore. I saw it with my own eyes. He’s destroyed stkilda city I seen it with my own eyes. I’ve received his resume a number of times over the years to coach, it goes straight into the bin. He probably means well, but he’s the Mr Magoo of coaches
Did Parkmore have a senior side?

All interesting stuff, I think next year Moorabin have the most to loose. For years they’ve promised premierships but always seem to have players leave the club mid season. I watched their game against Hampton and their was some real good players but their forward line is far to big, old, slow and fat. I think if teams can run it off half back they won’t even be a factor next year, probably skim into finals due to lyndale and dandy being so mediocre.
Hampton will be the bench mark next year, they have the $$$ and right people running that club.
Moorabin have seemed to recruit old fat forwards bar that one old scanlon guy.

Hampton will be the bench mark next year, they have the $$$ and right people running that club.
Moorabin have seemed to recruit old fat forwards bar that one old scanlon guy.
Scanlon multiple league medallist mpnfl

Played half a season in div 1 for city last year and still polled 10 plus votes for league. Not bad for a old guy

Disagree, he is that good but a Hampton player probably takes it. Watching them last year I was very suprised by how good they are. And they took it right up to south Mornington who spent way more cash then they did.

I think it’ll be Hampton and Hallam way too far ahead of the pack. Then you’ll have Clayton and Moorabin with maybe Lyndale ( that’s a maybe because of how underwhelming they can be ), fighting out 3 and 4.

Dandenong could be in the mix too but I’m just not too sure about where they are heading, no matter what they do they always seem to be behind the 8 ball.

Doveton eagles, look if they can get something good going and improve on results last year, that’s a win but I don’t expect a lot.

South Yarra we’ll see if they can even put up 2 sides, my tip is that they won’t, far too many strong vafa clubs in the area, no appeal.

Have you watched him play before? He won a Div 1 mpnfl league medal 5 years ago he will embarrass teams. Morrabbin wasn’t far off Hampton and they didn’t even have a coach in the final they have improved plenty and signed 6+ blokes

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Sure but to get votes you’ll need to win games and Hampton are so far ahead it’s not even funny, moorabin are flops and will continue to be until they get good club people in which they have, but don’t have enough of. I’m sure he is the best player in the league, but votes won’t go his way.
Scanlon polled in games last season when they were getting smashed by 100 plus points 🤔

Sure but to get votes you’ll need to win games and Hampton are so far ahead it’s not even funny, moorabin are flops and will continue to be until they get good club people in which they have, but don’t have enough of. I’m sure he is the best player in the league, but votes won’t go his way.

They finished second beating Hampton twice and getting within 12 points of south Mornington twice last year they are only getting better in my eyes top 2 lock

question should be how are the other clubs looking trying to close the gap?

any clubs recruited well?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Set this one up then you said Hallam are top 2 why would a side who did nothing in finals 2 years ago and won 1 game last year be so good
Because they are coming from a much stronger comp. That does raise standards and if they can retain a good list they’ll fly through this division or loose out to Hampton. You don’t understand that, and not surprisingly cause you probs don’t know anything about local footy and competition strength. They were way out of there depth and started to get competitive, looks like everyone’s recommitted plus some handy players from Pakenham. I can’t wait for next season and we can come back to these silly arguments and watch how right I am 😂😂.

hallam are exactly like dandy always have been.
beat up the teams below them and put there 2s first.

Because they are coming from a much stronger comp. That does raise standards and if they can retain a good list they’ll fly through this division or loose out to Hampton. You don’t understand that, and not surprisingly cause you probs don’t know anything about local footy and competition strength. They were way out of there depth and started to get competitive, looks like everyone’s recommitted plus some handy players from Pakenham. I can’t wait for next season and we can come back to these silly arguments and watch how right I am .

They were making up numbers 2 years ago ran off thinking they were going to be competitive in that league and got embarrassed. Now they are running back with there tail between there legs never should have left. Teams like Hampton and morrabbin have got a lot better even dandy. You talk about Moorabbin singing fat blokes sharlassian ain’t getting any skinnier and Kerr is well past it.

They were making up numbers 2 years ago ran off thinking they were going to be competitive in that league and got embarrassed. Now they are running back with there tail between there legs never should have left. Teams like Hampton and morrabbin have got a lot better even dandy. You talk about Moorabbin singing fat blokes sharlassian ain’t getting any skinnier and Kerr is well past it.

I heard kerr walked away unappreciated dunno how true tho.

Doveton need 56 guys to be competitive they are garbage

word on the vafa board is that a lot of masala dandenong players have moved to lyndale. if this is true are lyndale any chance for finals next season?

word on the vafa board is that a lot of masala dandenong players have moved to lyndale. if this is true are lyndale any chance for finals next season?
apparently Dave verlado has signed there, was a gun in the younger days wonder how he goes now

Remove this Banner Ad

Back