SNFL Div 3 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No idea about what…enlighten me please? History shows after Black Rock have won a D3 flag that the longest they have lasted in the grade above has been 2 years at best….happened a few times now!

No idea about anything. Recruitment is tough going up a division with 5+ A/B grade ammo clubs within 15 mins in the car. Club is flying with introduction of juniors, new clubrooms, 3 senior teams and women’s and multiple netball teams.

Might I suggest a perusal of your own backyard?

No idea about anything. Recruitment is tough going up a division with 5+ A/B grade ammo clubs within 15 mins in the car. Club is flying with introduction of juniors, new clubrooms, 3 senior teams and women’s and multiple netball teams.

Yes recruitment can be tough but lots of other clubs in that same catchment area and don’t seem to have any problem doing it.

Spot on Spindles...

With the impending season upon us. I'm excited to see and taste the offerings at each club. The classic Ham salad roll, or the local pies. The crisp snap of the icy coke can opening. The basic hotdog w/cheese a must. I'm also keen to see clubs stepping up their canteen game, I'd love to see a home made pumpkin soup on the chilly days would be a glorious treat or some more BBQ burgers that don't sell out or be stingy on the onion.

Anyone got some thoughts or memories of amazing offerings at other clubs.

Black rock suck

With the impending season upon us. I'm excited to see and taste the offerings at each club. The classic Ham salad roll, or the local pies. The crisp snap of the icy coke can opening. The basic hotdog w/cheese a must. I'm also keen to see clubs stepping up their canteen game, I'd love to see a home made pumpkin soup on the chilly days would be a glorious treat or some more BBQ burgers that don't sell out or be stingy on the onion.

Will anyone be at any games this weekend? who we watching - I'll either be at Dolphins (to see all there new players, heard like 7-8) or at CPL v Black Rock

Lyndhurst night games usually have a special item that varies. Pretty good canteen IMO

one things for sure, umpires are ruining the game of football
Well Div3 football you're gonna get div3 umpiring. Whether good or not, if its the difference in having a game or not I'll take bad umpiring everyday.

But on that, my thoughts, we still only see older fellas still umpiring. No kids or younger blokes wanting to do it. And I don't blame them. Some of the supporter umpire abuse is just ridiculous. They are human just like every player out there. They will make mistakes and wrong calls just like a player probably gonna shank a kick or miss an easy handball. Lets just all ease up on em, yell BALLLL when its time and move on. young kids joining umpiring doing boundaries hearing this abuse will be thinking why am I wasting my Saturdays for a few bucks to cop this. I know all we want is consistency but just gotta get over it. Just one simpletons opinion.

Besides that, was down at BR v CPL game today DeezPLeez was spot on with the ham salad roll or wrap as they had. Very tasty. But a good hot contest down there. New recruits for BR showed their stuff and was very good. CPL were right up for it also, a little but better shooting for goal and its a very close contest and a great game. BR had some great speed and spread and CPL were really good in the contest and muscling their way down the ground with their numerous big guys. Take on CPL with contestant ball at your peril, there will be a game all their big guys just dominate in the air and destroy a team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back