SNFL Div 2 discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds coach has a history
Has form on taking sides to the last game of the year 🏆
From all reports himself and the Club Captain stopped players from leaving the club midseason after six walked out and could have been a lot more they wanted the coach gone after six rounds.
Looks like the Club is still dealing with his s**t and his mate still after he was moved on 🥱

Has form on taking sides to the last game of the year 🏆
From all reports himself and the Club Captain stopped players from leaving the club midseason after six walked out and could have been a lot more they wanted the coach gone after six rounds.
Looks like the Club is still dealing with his s**t and his mate still after he was moved on 🥱
I concede , apologise all done . Got to nasty on a personal level sadly .

Last edited:
Don’t think they’ll be last nor are they that low on cash
New CHF was shopping him self around and wouldn’t have come cheap
Will be a very good player

I need to sack my mailman.

Amendola could be a nice pick up, Dib could be a welcome addition, chapman returning from Ashwood and Morrisby from Caulfield Grammar.

Depth will be the issue, signs of life at least coming out of the zoo!

Hahahahaha deleted posts , classic big footy . Tensions are high , deep breaths now , in through the nose out through the mouth

On CPH2271 using BigFooty.com mobile app
All good here from now on hopefully
There were a few sad souls from vafa Div 3 with nothing else in their lives but be antagonising old men
How are the rockers shaping up, haven’t played them since mid 80’s but looks like they have facilities to be envious of

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All good here from now on hopefully
There were a few sad souls from vafa Div 3 with nothing else in their lives but be antagonising old men
How are the rockers shaping up, haven’t played them since mid 80’s but looks like they have facilities to be envious of
My carrier pigeons gone missing but from wat I here else where Rockers will be competitive next year , as always handles the great man leading from the front.

On CPH2271 using BigFooty.com mobile app

East Malvern with solid numbers for the final training session of the year last Thursday. Quite a young looking list and they all stuck around for a snag and a refreshing drink post a good running session.

May I suggest the club has a pulse in season 2023??? I'll believe it when I see it, especially after the shitshow that was last season.

This supporter lives in hope!

East Malvern with solid numbers for the final training session of the year last Thursday. Quite a young looking list and they all stuck around for a snag and a refreshing drink post a good running session.

May I suggest the club has a pulse in season 2023??? I'll believe it when I see it, especially after the shitshow that was last season.
East Malvern never shy of throwing $$

This supporter lives in hope!
Not sure how much you know about your club but they’ve never been shy in throwing $$ around
Tipping they are budgeting on playing finals, and so they should

East Malvern never shy of throwing $$

Not sure how much you know about your club but they’ve never been shy in throwing $$ around
Tipping they are budgeting on playing finals, and so they should

The mighty $ resulted in 0 wins for the senior team last year.

The truth is they have too as they have no junior alignment, and that's certainly not changing anytime soon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back