So who's replacing Mike Sheahan in 2009?

Remove this Banner Ad

m0nty

Premiership Player
Jan 22, 2005
Richmond
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Mike Sheahan is retiring at the end of this year, which means the Herald-Sun will need a new football editor.

For the love of all that is good and holy, please let it not be Mark Robinson. He's already over-exposed as it is. Might as well rename the paper the Essend-Hun.

Also, while I've not seen or heard a lot of him, Jon Ralph seems too smarmy and arrogant as well, not to mention that he's a shameless muckraker.

Is there anyone in the News Ltd bunker who wouldn't suck?

homer simpson's inanimate carbon rod could take over.

wonder if the rods Top 50 will be just as boring

I actually can't think of a professional sports writer in this country, let alone at News Ltd, that even deserves a job of any kind, let alone a good one.

Mike Sheahan is retiring at the end of this year, which means the Herald-Sun will need a new football editor.

For the love of all that is good and holy, please let it not be Mark Robinson. He's already over-exposed as it is. Might as well rename the paper the Essend-Hun.

Also, while I've not seen or heard a lot of him, Jon Ralph seems too smarmy and arrogant as well, not to mention that he's a shameless muckraker.

Is there anyone in the News Ltd bunker who wouldn't suck?
Damien Barratt is the best football writer at the HUN now by the length of the Flemington straight.

homer simpson's inanimate carbon rod could take over.

wonder if the rods Top 50 will be just as boring

Jason Cloke? You think he'd be a good choice?

tumbleweed.jpg

Pick the Tumbleweed!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back