Song Contest Part X, Host: SM, Theme: Acts You Loved As a Kid, Noms Due: Sunday: 9:00pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of you probably know that I’m a Doctor
And that’s what I tell most Muggles
But that’s cover for my real job (Paediatric Healer at St Mungo’s Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries)

SM - You’re about to apply to Gringotts

And por_please_ya ‘s current project involves working on a new , expanded and improved version of the Marauders Map

Maps are fascinating though, accounting not so much.
Here's a map I made a few weeks ago. I can share it because it's not confidential - it's going in a public report/article. The guy wanted a map re-done of the Streaky Bay council area.
205044-001.png

Normally I do maps focussing on petroleum and/or minerals so it was nice to do something like this :D

I have no idea what chartered accounting is haha

I have no idea what you're asking lol, sorry.

Are you asking what Accounting is? Or what the Chartered Accountants are?

Most of you probably know that I’m a Doctor
And that’s what I tell most Muggles
But that’s cover for my real job (Paediatric Healer at St Mungo’s Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries)

SM - You’re about to apply to Gringotts

And por_please_ya ‘s current project involves working on a new , expanded and improved version of the Marauders Map
I would quadtriple like this comment if I could lol

The latter

i know what accounting is lol

Chartered Accountants are an organisation for Accountants, it's an accreditation. It means I could go out and start up my own practice if I wanted to (I don't).

It's also in general a qualification that a lot of different industries respect because of the requirements to gain it, it means it is a lot easier for me to get into the Finance industry (where I'd preferably end up) or other commercial positions. Anything but doing accountancy though please (ironically).

Before this is locked, I'd like to give the new sounding club songs the arse and not worry about nominating a song from this round my preferred dud.

What a bunch of Horse s**t they are.
So whoever wins the dud should change their avatar to what The Filth Wizard has?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You expect kids to listen to quality music?
Nil expectations of human beings. Some of us are lucky enough to have been exposed to all sorts of music as kids, through a musically obsessed uncle, a school friend, being taken to festivals, street musos here and o/s. Some are spoon fed by television and commercial radio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back