Song Contest Part XIX, Host: GreyCrow, Theme: Free For All, Votes Due: Wednesday, 10pm AEDT

Should the billy be abolished?

• Yes - it's long run its course and would reduce billy bait

• No - it adds some fun and discussion to the contest

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lee Harding - Wasabi?

I once won a round of trivia for knowing the name of his album and the trivia host just looked shocked that anyone in their right mind knew it. Didn't mind it back in the day.

What's Wrong With This Picture, by the way.

I once won a round of trivia for knowing the name of his album and the trivia host just looked shocked that anyone in their right mind knew it. Didn't mind it back in the day.

He wasn't the worst.

It's not even that bad. Better than some of the punk rock recently nominated. I'd shortlist Wasabi

It's not even that bad. Better than some of the punk rock recently nominated. I'd shortlist Wasabi

Trying to remember my favourite tracks from it but there's some ok punk stuff on there, nothing groundbreaking but nothing overly horrible.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

homer simpson GIF

Hmm a very cunning move. Someone fishing for votes HAHA

I've only ever heard Fathers Day from Weddings Parties Anything. I love this song, the story telling aspect to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back