Song titles that currently sum up our season

Remove this Banner Ad

(The songs I am putting forward are almost the complete opposite of my music taste - I swear)

Re Ernie:

I'm going to be kind, and say that the movie had Kevin Costner, who was in Feild Of Dreams, with the Quote Build it they will come." So instead of Shoeless Joe Jackson, we Get the Awesome Ryan Burton that Clarko is building around to get Dusty and co.
Otherwise Whitney is still Whitney, which is right down there with Billy Ray Cyrus!!

I'm going to be kind, and say that the movie had Kevin Costner, who was in Feild Of Dreams, with the Quote Build it they will come." So instead of Shoeless Joe Jackson, we Get the Awesome Ryan Burton that Clarko is building around to get Dusty and co.
Otherwise Whitney is still Whitney, which is right down there with Billy Ray Cyrus!!
Yeah - Jade and Lance need to watch field of dreams. Clarko (re Free Agents) -"They will come..."

PS we better get a bloody win this week or I'll get one of these:

PS we better get a bloody win this week or I'll get one of these:

Living in Central Queensland, where AFL supporters are like hens teeth. The only ones I know are Geelong supporters(I've lost many scratchie bets) if they win, we lose, and Achey Breakey Heart is playing, then that would be my definition of hell!!!
I need to remain optimistic

While listening to tunes on my iPhone on the way to last weekends game a song from my favourite musician Melissa Etheridge came on, one from a newer album, which really isn't anything most any of you would listen to... but while this song didn't strike me as a song to represent this season... it was fitting for the departure of Buddy...

Ain't That Bad - Melissa Etheridge (chorus mostly)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back