Werewolf Sons of Anarchy Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

OES is a good seer option I think.
I don't think @Nakia is in an evil PM as he hasn't self destructed yet.

Saying that, apart from MWPP and the Doctor you're all suss.

Interesting. I may well be. But I'm not even sure if we're talking about the same thing.
I'm content with my votes/seers thus far though.
10 good left. I'm pretty sure I know who the doctor and the vig are. I know who the last flog is and I know who the last seer is. I'm a villager. That's 5 good roles left from my understanding.

5 villagers from a list of 11 that remain ... 6 evil. One of that evil group is posting right under our noses, is as obvious as mine, yet nobody else can figure it out. You reveal one now, we can narrow down that list and cut to the chase.

OES is a good seer option I think.
I don't think @Nakia is in an evil PM as he hasn't self destructed yet.

Saying that, apart from MWPP and the Doctor you're all suss.
OES is a waste of a seer.

10 good left. I'm pretty sure I know who the doctor and the vig are. I know who the last flog is and I know who the last seer is. I'm a villager. That's 5 good roles left from my understanding.

5 villagers from a list of 11 that remain ... 6 evil. One of that evil group is posting right under our noses, is as obvious as mine, yet nobody else can figure it out. You reveal one now, we can narrow down that list and cut to the chase.
Um, we outed ourselves so that isn't saying much . I think I know who they are too, but some comments have made me question.
This is the breakdown:
16 alive- 6 evil (2x Samcro, 3x MAMS, 1x SK) and 10 good (4 roles ie 1x Flog, 1x Seer, 1x Doc , 1x Vig and, 6x Villagers)

Okay i'm tired of waiting to see what MWPP found out - I am going to put my money where my mouth is:

sante

because I believe his inactivity and lack of emphasis on the vote is very telling.

He's also not dead yet so I'm thinking night immune.

DERO

He's also not dead yet so I'm thinking night immune.
No qualms about the rest of your vote and it's reasoning, but this is an odd statement to make in a game with no missed kills to date.

No qualms about the rest of your vote and it's reasoning, but this is an odd statement to make in a game with no missed kills to date.

I'm being facetious there - he died night one the last two games - therefore if night immune he cant die at night. Don't read too much into it.

Um, we outed ourselves so that isn't saying much . I think I know who they are too, but some comments have made me question.
This is the breakdown:
16 alive- 6 evil (2x Samcro, 3x MAMS, 1x SK) and 10 good (4 roles ie 1x Flog, 1x Seer, 1x Doc , 1x Vig and, 6x Villagers)
I'm well aware of the breakdown. I might have one myself if you keep being stubborn. I think it's time you let go of your ego and decided to trust someone else for a change. :straining:

I'm well aware of the breakdown. I might have one myself if you keep being stubborn. I think it's time you let go of your ego and decided to trust someone else for a change. :straining:
You said "5 good roles left from your understanding" ...... so it didn't come across as if you were "well aware"

You said "5 good roles left from your understanding" ...... so it didn't come across as if you were "well aware"
There's 3 things certain in life. Death, taxes and OES being a part of SAMCRO.

There's 3 things certain in life. Death, taxes and OES being a part of SAMCRO.
Way to ruin it. I feel like I'm on a road trip with kids asking /are we there yet :D

Way to ruin it. I feel like I'm on a road trip with kids asking /are we there yet :D
Now please stop being stubborn. There's nothing to be gained from holding off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now please stop being stubborn. There's nothing to be gained from holding off.
Au contraire , I feel like a bit has been gained already .

So OES can cop a bullet tonight.
Let’s lynch him

Switching to OES DERO because there are too many holes in his intimidation story and he reeked of evil yesterday . I was confident that he was evil and didn’t Seer him because I thought Fr0ggy would Seer him or that the Vig would hit him. I think he’s Tig the intimidation and that the intimidation claim was a fake . That’s why he doubled down his vote (something I’ve done whilst faking it) and also wasn’t modkilled .

I have already seered Opie and the Vig can hit Opie tonight.

If we are right about OES then we’ll eliminate a faction today
And if we are wrong - well, we have learnt a lot!!!

Au contraire , I feel like a bit has been gained already .

Let’s lynch him

Switching to OES DERO because there are too many holes in his intimidation story and he reeked of evil yesterday . I was confident that he was evil and didn’t Seer him because I thought Fr0ggy would Seer him or that the Vig would hit him. I think he’s Tig the intimidation and that the intimidation claim was a fake . That’s why he doubled down his vote (something I’ve done whilst faking it) and also wasn’t modkilled .

I have already seered Opie and the Vig can hit Opie tonight.

If we are right about OES then we’ll eliminate a faction today
And if we are wrong - well, we have learnt a lot!!!

Women and faking it.

I wonder.... is MWPP still playing.

I think she is seriously trying to lynch me.

But she could be trying to catch a bandwagoner.

Who hasn't been paying attention to the thread?

Not convinced it's the right move
If you feel you know who the MAMS head or the SK are based on kill pattern or other cues I’m prepared to have a punt , but otherwise , OES is my preferred lynch option today because it means one less intimidation tomorrow if the theory is correct .

Actually I can't be bothered fighting. I wanted to come out yesterday but Boncer made it too obvious he was evil by killing Dapper and then jmoo and then Smeg head got fingered and my role was more important to keep open given the intimidator has the ability to control the village if they can make it to late game. That's when I decided to adjust the meaning of my posts - read the posts for what they are and it's obvious I'm evil af.

I was planning on doing this but you have to get all evil onside and the serial killer still being alive makes it hard.

I want to apologise for ******* over mang yesterday - that wasn't fair on him - DERO told us he wouldn't be modkilled even though someone picked up on the same error i pointed out in the thread. So I thought I would throw him under the bus but that was never going to work - especially if Mang ended up dying as villager.

although I legitimately have no idea what Chappy was doing - given we haven't seered evil (jmoo as vig and mwpp as seer were our only two seers) I can't possibly out evil.

Anyway, I think everyone who still needs to vote should copypaste this:

OES

because he's a self confessed evil

DERO

MAMS we're striking MWPP and pantskyle tonight - I've been given strict instrucytions by Bonce not to hit 3kz as he thinks he is the doctor and will be self protecting tonight. Avoid these two and if you know who Opie is, leave him alone too so we don't waste a kill. Godspeed MAMS, there's still three of you left and I can't figure out any of you so keep going and hope you (or SK) win.

Thanks all. Dead PM please DERO

Oh one last thing, MWPP did you really seer Opie? If so, I'm impressed they weren't on yours or anyone else's radar. Nice pick!

Oh one last thing, @MWPP did you really seer Opie? If so, I'm impressed they weren't on yours or anyone else's radar. Nice pick!
Yes I really did Seer Opie . The votes (pattern and timing ) gave it away , as did pants outing himself as the flog.

I should point out I ALWAYS root for evil so I would never out evil anyway - s**t thing to do. I may be a campaigner but I'm not a s**t campaigner

Yes I really did Seer Opie . The votes (pattern and timing ) gave it away , as did pants outing himself as the flog.
I may have underestimated you.

Why would Boncer be telling you who not to kill when he is dead?
He wasn't dead yet - this was yesterday afternoon - we had the next three nights planned out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back