Werewolf Sons of Anarchy Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

BASIC RULES: please read

These are the rules for this game, please respect them and let the game flow

DISCUSSING THE GAME
Please don't talk about the game anywhere but in here and the dead PM, not in private, not on any other media or in private or public, until the game is over. Respect the game and do the right thing.

You cannot post any screenshots, quote PM's or post mods pm’s.

You cannot delete your posts in the game at any time. Please try to avoid editing posts because if the post displays as edited it will mean you will be mod-killed regardless of whether it was innocent or not. If you are in doubt, PM me.

Modkills at mods discretion with common sense taken into account.

DEAD PLAYERS
When you have been killed you CANNOT post anymore in the game or in ANY PM’S YOU ARE IN. You may have a goodbye post like ‘thanks for the game’ or ‘Good luck village’ but nothing that affects the game... as in who you seered or who is in a faction or anything at all about the game or players. You cannot reveal roles or throw someone under a bus after deadline. You have all day to do this, that’s the point of the game. Once you’re dead you’ve had your shot and you’re out, simple.

In short, don't be a dick and show some class on the way out.

If you disregard this rule, you won’t be added to the DEAD PM.

DAY PHASE VOTING
*All votes and change of votes must be bolded and tag me please, it makes it so much easier to search and see votes. If your vote is not bolded it will not be counted. If for some genuine reason you can’t bold your vote on your phone etc say so in your post and tag me.

*To combat inactivity and revenge kills I'm using the 'reason for vote rule' which means votes MUST be accompanied by a valid reason related to the game.

eg:
Manangatang because he came in late and changed his vote.
DERO

Manangatang because he said this but then later he said that which doesn’t match up.
DERO

invalid reasons eg:
Boncer because he lynched me last game when I was a villager and the game is better off without him.
Jmoo Wan because I hate Essendon.
or
3KZ because I hate ewoks.

Invalid votes will NOT be counted and

***** IF YOU FAIL TO PUT IN A VOTE ON CONSECUTIVE DAYS, YOU WILL BE MODKILLED.****

PLEASE NOTE IN THE EVENT OF A TIED VOTE, A COIN WILL BE TOSSED.

Roles will be up and sent out THIS EVENING evening, with the game commencing with a a night phase at 9:00pm

Night Phase 9pm - 6am EST (Roughly)
Day Phase 6am - 9pm EST (Roughly)

Last edited:
3KZ
Cockarfitt
Pantskyle
OES
Dingster
ChappyUK
Noobzor
Sante
Paddles
DemonJim
Hatchy
BRAB
Manangatang
Tarkyn
Deaneus
MWPP

Stevi Tigers MAMS
U2Tigers MAMS

Boncer SAMCRO
Hoos SAMCRO
Smeg Head Gemma SAMCRO

FROGGY Seer

Dapper Jong FLOG
Ninja Swan FLOG

Rodney Dangerfield Villager
Elton John's Wig Villager
Jmoo wan Vigilante
Barrybran Villager
The Filth Wizard Villager
I Don't Care Villager
JT_the_man Villager
Morganashlee Villager
RU_ Villager

Last edited:

10 X Evils roles
1X SK
15 X Villagers

Evil Roles

Samcro x 5
Clay - Has one seer at night, can't be killed at night, seers as a villager.
Gemma - Steps up to become the matriach if Clay dies taking on all traits.
Opie Winston – Assists with kills.
Tig Trager - Can intimidate someone to vote the way he wants in the lynch. (Traditional intimidation)
Half-sack - Kills (Samcro get two kills the following if he dies).
*Once Clay and Gemma are dead, Samcro can’t seer. Samcro can still kill until all are eliminated.

Win condition - When number of Samcro outnumber the villagers or make it to the final 5 provided the SK is dead.

Mayans, Aryans and other Miscreants x 5
Marcus Alvarez – Has 1 seer a night, night immune from death, will seer as villager.
Gaalen O'Shay - steps up to take on all of Marcus' traits if he is killed first. Assists with kills.
Damon Pope - assists with kills
Ernest Darby - aryan goon who assists with kills. Has the ability to role-block. Can successfully block the doc/ night immune players.
Jimmy O'Phelan - IRA goon who assists with kills. Mayans faction gets two kills when he dies.
*Once Alvarez and O'Shea are dead the faction can’t seer. The faction can still kill until all eliminated.

Win Condition: When the number of MAM's outnumber the villagers or make it to the final 5 provided the SK is dead.

Neutral
Jax Teller– Gets one kill per night – Night immune from death - Seers as Villager
No faction can win with the Serial Killer alive.

Win Condition: Must reach the final 5 regardless of who is still alive.

The Village - Good Roles

June Stahl -gets 1 kill every night
Lincoln Potter - gets 1 kill every night

Lee Toric -gets 1 seer every night phase - If the Seer dies his death will be announced as Seer.
Charlie Barosky -gets 1 seer every night phase - If the Seer dies his death will be announced as Seer.

Tara Knowles – Can protect herself and others from being killed or lynched for one night phase and one day phase but cannot protect the same person on 2 consecutive nights. Cannot be killed by the Vigilante at night. Doc protects from all kills, seers, blackmails, intimidations but not the role block.

Police: Wayne Unser, David Hale, Eli Roosevelt - share a PM and get a seer on nights 2, 4 and 6 is they are still alive

*15 x Ordinary Villagers
Villagers have no special powers but must put in a lynch vote every day.
Village Win Condition: Eliminate Samcro, MAM and Serial Killer.

The gun
This will be handed to a player at the start of the game and will have one bullet that can be used at any time if the player is still alive. It cannot be passed on.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back