State of Origin SoO S14: Vic Metro team thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

VIC METRO SEASON 14 THREAD

f9mkqx.png

x1iukp.png

As I said in the other thread, I'm overthrowing Freakie as captain and will lead the dominant Vic Metro to their first State of Origin cup.

Post your interest below (with jumper number) - Freakie was a cheap ass with his vouchers, only offering $1 cheeseburgers. I offer a buy one McChicken get one free voucher.

227809_10150574181600023_142518590022_18352320_5080475_n1.jpg

Team List
1. Freakie (c)
2. Juggalo Balla
3. Speck
π. St Fly
4. ThePuppetMaster
8. Easty (c)
9. doggies ftw
10. Eth
12. okeydoke7
15. Gilbert_Hodge
19. Deddy
20. Wise Guy Sam
21. cooney
22. PooMonkey
24. Spudregus_87
28. DemonJim
33. eth_dog
35. Striker475
55. drd23
66. Logger
69. beez

Given to Allies:
5. Jobe3votes
7. tim_saints
14. krisholio14
23. hepp hepp hooray

Fixture and Results
Round : 1 - Wed, 25/4
Vic Metro 16.8 (104) v Vic Country 9.16 (70) @ MCG
Round : 2 - Sat, 28/4
Western Australia 10.13 (73) v Vic Metro 15.4 (94) @ Subiaco
Round : 3 - Wed, 2/5
Vic Metro 12.6 (78) v South Australia 15.13 (103) @ Docklands
Round : 4 - Sat, 5/5
NSW&ACT v Vic Metro @ Manuka Oval
Round : 5 - Wed, 9/5
Allies v Vic Metro @ TBA

Last seasons's team thread = http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=823647

Last seasons's line up of epic failure.

Code:
B:	Joe King 	Shepp 		krisholio14
HB:	catlad		Cooney 		Kerrby
C:	Zainta(VC) 	Freakie (C) 	eth38
HF:	goodie23 	Juggalo Balla 	beez (DDVC)
F:	TheCuzEffect 	Flawed Genius	StFly
R:	EastyEffect(DVC)Carn the Roys 	EBIAC (DDDVC)
Int:	rockliff38 	jeremias

I'm in as well. :)

Wouldn't mind my ruck rover position but being a first year player, I'll play where ever.*

*Except the backline

What happened to Zainta, anyway?

He just stopped posting. His last post in the SFA was in S13's SoO thread, and he's only posted once in all of BF since.

Massive shame. He was tearing it up in the Dragons midfield at the time too.

I'd happily throw my vote @ Easty as Captain.

I'll also play as number 20. Prefer a good position but I won't sook if I get an extra voucher.

He just stopped posting. His last post in the SFA was in S13's SoO thread, and he's only posted once in all of BF since.

Massive shame. He was tearing it up in the Dragons midfield at the time too.

He was too.

Funny how someone can just completely ignore BigFooty altogether just like that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know I couldn't do it. I'd lose my s**t if I even got carded and couldn't post for a week.

Btw, 8 members already, another 8 expected from last years squad... I'm sure there's another 4 new kids around too that would be keen... who said Vic Metro would struggle for numbers?

Metro are s**t.

But on a serious note how have we worked out metro or country in the past? I obviously know I am country :p But for those border line city/country areas.

Not sure. I think the rule of thumb would be if you can find where you were born in the Melways your in Vic Metro (but my knowledge of the Melways is poor, I only ever use google maps)

I'll sign up to be the FB

Not after the way you played today mate! (the spot will be yours if Logger isn't in our region or if he doesn't want FB)

Fine... but you're only getting a small!

free-fries.bmp

1 ****ing small fry? Thank god SoO doesn't start til season's end, you will need some more time to come up with something better than that. Otherwise I might move to the country, that way at least I will get to eat as many peaches as I want.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back