State of Origin SoO S14: Vic Metro team thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Jobe's been delisted at his request. Doesn't matter, we still have 23 players :thumbsu:
Thank God. I was getting ready to excuse myself from this year's carnival, I don't play with genuine flogs.

Shouldn't only the best be playing in the State of Origin. It should be a honour to even be named in the back pocket!

Funny you say that Deddy... :p

I agree, that's why I keep on signing players... so the spuds miss out.

Just because the Shagons are desperate and I called you out on it, doesn't mean it should pour over into SoO. ;)

I think if you actually sit down and look at our current list you'll see that I'm not desperate at all.

Anyway, is okeydoke a Victorian? Can you go and bring him down to the clubrooms Deddy? ;)

Wouldn't surprise me if he was from Tasmania. Enough Said.

Shouldn't only the best be playing in the State of Origin. It should be a honour to even be named in the back pocket!

There was no honour serving under Freakie last season. In fact, you should be dropped for mentioning it.:p

There was dishonor, surely that counts?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out: probe3goats
In: Okeyjoke

Welcome back.

Jobe requested in his 'I'm going to the RFFL but I'm also staying here to piss everyone off' statement to be delisted from the squad. As we have 24 (w/ OJ7) active posters anyway, I was happy to fulfil his request.

Jobe requested in his 'I'm going to the RFFL but I'm also staying here to piss everyone off' statement to be delisted from the squad. As we have 24 (w/ OJ7) active posters anyway, I was happy to fulfil his request.

That's fine then, I just had the feeling the doors herpes were already covered in crabs and merely was on the tip of breaking out into splinters.

After signing with East Side Hawks, I would also like to represent Vic Metro in the State Of Origin.

When I originally advised I was going to withdraw my representative jersey for this seasons carnival, I thought I was not going to play in the Sweet F.A in season 15.

Up to Freakie & Easty.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back