Politics & Government Soon to be ex President Trump

Remove this Banner Ad

Democrats got what they deserved for back stabbing Bernie Sanders, the #1 man for the job, and choosing a criminal to represent them instead.
They shat the bed with that choice

Seriously though. Why do so many people get worked up over an election that has nothing to do with us and will have no impact on our everyday lives. None of Trumps' propositions or laws apply to us. Like seriously FB, chill the **** out.

Nothing Trump does happens in isolation. The US are the most powerful country on Earth and a close ally.

Says a lot about Hilary when you potentially lose to Donald Trump.

Greatest result ever for the lols and meltdowns.

Don't mean to pick on you specifically, but a lot of those on BF who are happy with the result seem to dish out a similar sort of one liner.

I mean fair enough i suppose if you don't like lefties, watching them have a whine might be fun. But how long is that feeling going to last? Couple of days?

What are the policy / leadership attributes that excites you long term?

If (as is likely) the only lesson the political class take from this is "everybody is an idiot" than you know for sure they will never, ever learn.

Feels like the end of an era for them.

Yeah on the sky coverage today one guy said it was the first time he thought democracy it wrong.

Such rubbish. Democracy inherently always gets it right, it's those who do not listen to or communicate well with the voters that get it wrong.

Make America great again.
Had great fun in the office today crowing about the victory while we were meant to be doing work. Most other people wanted Hillary to win. I don't really care that much but it's fun seeing people lose their s**t over it
Another example.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't mean to pick on you specifically, but a lot of those on BF who are happy with the result seem to dish out a similar sort of one liner.

I mean fair enough i suppose if you don't like lefties, watching them have a whine might be fun. But how long is that feeling going to last? Couple of days?

What are the policy / leadership attributes that excites you long term?

I follow the social fabric of the US quite a bit.

These Liberal SJW morons melts will keep me laughing for years. Utter campaigners of people they are.

Make America great again.
Had great fun in the office today crowing about the victory while we were meant to be doing work. Most other people wanted Hillary to win. I don't really care that much but it's fun seeing people lose their s**t over it
You are a genuine bonehead though. Like you're incredibly neanderthal.

Yeah on the sky coverage today one guy said it was the first time he thought democracy it wrong.

Such rubbish. Democracy inherently always gets it right, it's those who do not listen to or communicate well with the voters that get it wrong.

Hillary simply didn't speak to the masses.

Trump did. Complete and utter s**t, but he spoke to them all the same.

The political class have disappeared so far up their own arse they don't even know the basics of winning elections.

Shows how stupid America is. They just elected a racist, sexist buffoon who believes global warming is a Chinese conspiracy.

All hail King Trump.
abbott-cabinet.jpg

I think there is a cumulative effect with this, Brexit, etc. The old paradigm of left and right, workers and employers, is kind of shifting.

Wealthy people identify/compare themselves less with their countrymen than with the wealthy overseas they are competing with.

The Marxists wanted the workers of the world to unite; but the capitalists beat them to it big time with freer trade, immigration, etc. That worked out well for the wealthy in the West, and also for the poor in the poorer countries.

But the shrinking middle class in the West are just left behind.

We are seeing a flip where the wealthy are now more likely to vote left/progressive. Financially they stand to lose less because they can invest their captial in companies overseas that employ cheaper labour - democracy does not apply globally, they can vote left locally and still do okay. It also happens with some of the inner urban Green voters here. They don't need the union backing of the Labor party to get them secure employment.

So the Right have stepped in. With other undemocratic initiatives like the TPP gaining prominence, nationalism seems to be the natural defence of those who feel like they want some agency in all of this.

11/9 could be the new 9/11, or the other way round. Man the date formats worldwide are so confusing.

You do realize it was the eighth of November in America? I'm so happy for you now.

Alex Jones as secretary of state should be interesting. Not only will school kids get free milk at lunch, they will also get a tin foil hat to stop the lithium in chemtrails.

It's also satisfying to see celebrity ****silly people like DeNiro who talked s**t about Trump like a pseudo tough guy end up on the losing side.

Yep, I like De Niro but that was ******* lame and sad and even worse that he became a sort of cult figure for it. It was a disgrace. I'd like to see him have a crack now, he may get one alrightish shot in before the secret service break his bones.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back