Politics & Government Soon to be ex President Trump

Remove this Banner Ad

It's used because a lot of these left wing men look very effeminate and weak. Not because of their humanist beliefs.
You prove my point. It's a ploy by anti-PC, anti-liberal Trumpanzees to emasculate the people whose views they oppose.

The word "cuck" is an online buzzword. You mainly see it used in the comments section of news articles and Youtube clips where nobody can see how manly or effeminate other people are. Used solely to attack a person for their political beliefs and portray them as weak and unmanly.

I've seen Louis CK, Stephen Colbert, Robert DeNiro and Barack Obama described as cucks. None of these guys are effeminate in any way. They just happened to speak out on liberal, humanist issues and opposed Trump.

You prove my point. It's a ploy by anti-PC, anti-liberal Trumpanzees to emasculate the people whose views they oppose.

It's simply looking at all these idiots who try to act tough at protests that look like utter weeds. That's as simple as it is.

The word "cuck" is an online buzzword. You mainly see it used in the comments section of news articles and Youtube clips where nobody can see how manly or effeminate other people are. Used solely to attack a person for their political beliefs and portray them as weak and unmanly.

Yes I see the word a lot on Youtube clips. Clips which show a lot of the male protesters look just like the description above.

I've seen Louis CK, Stephen Colbert, Robert DeNiro and Barack Obama described as cucks. None of these guys are effeminate in any way. They just happened to speak out on liberal, humanist issues and opposed Trump.

Oh someone uneducated used a word out of the context others might use it :eek:

That reminds me of how a great many liberals use the word racist. :D

It's simply looking at all these idiots who try to act tough at protests that look like utter weeds. That's as simple as it is.
Okay then. You're right. It's purely because of the way people look - their physical appearance - it has nothing whatsoever to do with white men siding with feminists or gays or Black Lives Matter protesters on various issues and being a "traitor to their own kind". :rolleyes::thumbsu:

Time to log off Big Footy and do your homework. Big day at school tomorrow.

However, some people still seem to only want to point out the hypocrisy and dummy spits. I'm really yet to see much that doesn't involve gifs, or memes having a loose relationship with the truth, or smarmy references to 'cucks' that articulates why his supporters think he is going to be good for the US.

The hypocrisy has been large. I've mentioned substantial issues such as Obama making a law denying nationals of Iraq, Syria, Iran, Sudan, Libya, Somalia, Yemen admittance to the United States - and Obama's increased drone strike policy resulting in 7000 people being killed including 900 civilians and 110 children. I've yet to work out why we should value the opinions of cossetted Hollywood multi-millionaires over anyone else's. But it reinforces the views in an article I read once that Democrat governments get away with implementing extreme policies more than Republican because the media elite do not hold them to the same scrutiny.

I don't like the tenor of his changes so far. Muzzling the EPA is sinister and his stance on climate change deeply troubling given what all but the most blind denialists know. This immigration ban, as much as some want to say it is no different from what Obama did, goes well beyond that. I think the words of the Iranian foreign minister, in relation to the ban actually ring quite true; he said it is a gift to extremists and I fully agree with him. Mongrels like IS and al-Qaeda want Muslims in the West to be marginalised because it is completely inevitable that a bi-product of that is that Muslim communities will become more fertile ground for extremism. This absolutely plays into that marginalisation.

You may not like his changes, and I could list which of his policies I agree with and which I don't, but so far he is doing what he said he would do. Like it or not he won the election and has the right to implement what he campaigned on.

These reports of people in the Immigration department being told they might as well look for another job if they don't like the changes also jar. The public service is meant to have some degree of independence from the executive.

His appointments are a worry. I'm not too concerned about their independence from the executive but they need to be experienced and competent.

I think Trump is narcissistic and views things very personally like a Roman Emperor. Which is potentially very dangerous. But it's early days. When people become leaders of their parties they learn to encompass the range of views in the party. And US presidents often look to their international allies for confirmation of their strategies. Maybe people like Theresa May and Malcolm Turnbull can be a calming influence?

Here's something for the cucks to froth about lol - Tony Abbott would be a great advisor to Trump!

Okay then. You're right. It's purely because of the way people look - their physical appearance - it has nothing whatsoever to do with white men siding with feminists or gays or Black Lives Matter protesters on various issues and being a "traitor to their own kind". :rolleyes::thumbsu:

Time to log off Big Footy and do your homework. Big day at school tomorrow.

Who said anything about white men? Cuck has no colour. Interesting you bring people's colour into it when it's not relevant.

Think that paints you as the child. Maybe you've got a view that wants to always rail it back to peoples cultural backgrounds it would seem.

One day it might help you get a girl think you're cool. One day.

Who said anything about white men? Cuck has no colour. Interesting you bring people's colour into it when it's not relevant.

Think that paints you as the child. Maybe you've got a view that wants to always rail it back to peoples cultural backgrounds it would seem.

One day it might help you get a girl think you're cool. One day.
Yeah, nah. I'm just describing how I've seen the word used 99% of the time.

Maybe you saw it used once or twice to describe a weedy, effeminate-looking protester - good for you - but I've seen it used literally hundreds of times in retaliation to something somebody had said or posted.

It's ridiculous anyway… The word derives from "cuckold". There is no physical stereotype of a man who watches his wife f**k another man. He could be old or young, short or tall, fat or skinny, muscular or puny, effeminate or butch, hairy or bald, black or white… It's a choice he makes to be submissive and masochistic.

The word "cuck" is just tapping into that (supposed) submissive, masochistic leaning of liberal-minded white guys who support gender equality, race equality and gay rights and who recognise themselves as being born with inherent advantages and who carry "white male guilt", etc, etc...

Last edited:
I am confused, Trump has put a temporary freeze on immigration from 7 countries that Obama has recently declared extremist hotbeds.
There is a hell of a lot more Countries that are predominantly Muslim that are not on the list.
Didn't Obama put a 6 month freeze on People from Iraq once?

I don't want to get into arguments, but I think there is a bit of an overreaction from the media on this.
All he is doing is for filling election promises.

Yeah, nah. I'm just describing how I've seen the word used 99% of the time.

Maybe you saw it used once or twice to describe a weedy, effeminate-looking protester - good for you - but I've seen it used literally hundreds of times in retaliation to something somebody had said or posted.

Not once or twice. I wouldn't notice it if it was once or twice, it would get lost in the millions of comments on youtube. I've seen it in large numbers in youtube comments.

In conclusion, like a lot of words, it's used in whatever way the person using it understands it to mean. The end.

Not once or twice. I wouldn't notice it if it was once or twice, it would get lost in the millions of comments on youtube. I've seen it in large numbers in youtube comments.

In conclusion, like a lot of words, it's used in whatever way the person using it understands it to mean. The end.
I'm glad I could help with your education.

People look foolish when they use words they don't really understand.

Cuck was getting used a fair bit a fair while (by internet standards) before Trump was even a thing.

In theory its meant to mean someone who through weakness or whatever is willing to let themselves get ****ed over because it is the 'right thing to do' and they have no guys to stand out.

In practice it's a meaningless buzzword.

You may not like his changes, and I could list which of his policies I agree with and which I don't, but so far he is doing what he said he would do. Like it or not he won the election and has the right to implement what he campaigned on.
He certainly is one hell of a campaigner, no doubt about that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably because they're smart enough to realise when a clown like Trump talks about "muslim" people, he is really talking about the Arab and Persian muslims

Not realise, assume. And you know what they say about assuming.

Further, you just stated it was about Arabs and Persians yet two of the nations on the list of seven are non-Middle Eastern nations.

If that were honestly the case why isn't Morocco for example on the list?

Maybe I was 'washing my hair' when the Hollywood elite whinged about Obama making a law denying nationals of Iraq, Syria, Iran, Sudan, Libya, Somalia, Yemen eligibility to be admitted to the United States?

I must have also missed when the celebrities kicked up a big fuss when these same countries denied entry to Jewish people?

Or the organised marches when 7000 people were killed during Obama’s tenure by drone strikes including 900 civilians and 110 children.

Or maybe this celebrity bleating didn't happen because they are rich hypocritical **** wits!!!
FYI this didn't happen.

1. Obama Administration restricted entry by Iraqis for 6 months while vetting procedures were updating to take into account fingerprinting done in Iraq. This followed the arrest of two suspected terrorists in Kentucky who were identified this way. There was a specific reason in response to a specific event, and did not prevent the entry of refugees (during 2011, there was not a single month where no Iraqis arrived in the USA).

2. The other countries were placed on a 'countries of concern' list and therefore people who had travelled to or lived in those countries were ineligible for visa waivers and subject to increased scrutiny. There was never a blanket ban on entry from citizens of those countries, refugees or no.

People need to stop getting sucked in by the Trump supporters childish name calling.

I agree that the name calling, especially cuck, from the trump supporters is excessive I don't think it's any more prevalent or overused than the cries of nazi coming from the left

From afar, neither side of politics in the US is showing much in the way of dignity at the moment. It really has become a circus but with some particularly nasty violent undertones - it won't be long before somebody is killed at one of these clashes between protesters

I agree that the name calling, especially cuck, from the trump supporters is excessive I don't think it's any more prevalent or overused than the cries of nazi coming from the left

From afar, neither side of politics in the US is showing much in the way of dignity at the moment. It really has become a circus but with some particularly nasty violent undertones - it won't be long before somebody is killed at one of these clashes between protesters

Agreed. I hate this expression, but people need to take a giant chill pill on both sides. Like it or not, but for a painful and lengthy impeachment process (which is unlikely to occur), Trump's president until November 2020. All these accusations of hypocrisy, or defending one's behaviour based on what the other side may or may not have done, are sometimes funny but ultimately nonconstructive as well.

If the Democrats and their supporters act reasonably for the next couple of years and reserve their *proportional* attacks on Trump for when he deserves it, I reckon people will become fed up with him. If the hysteria continues, on the other hand, it will feed into the circus which leads to people becoming polarised and acting tribal. It plays into Trump's hands.

If the Democrats and their supporters act reasonably for the next couple of years and reserve their attacks on Trump for when he deserves it, I reckon people will become fed up with him. If the hysteria continues, on the other hand, it will feed into the circus which leads to people becoming polarised and acting tribal. It plays into Trump's hands.

What would you consider an action by Trump deserving of outrage?

What would you consider an action by Trump deserving of outrage?

Of course. For example, the immigration ban is a ridiculous, ham-fisted policy that achieves nothing but inconveniences a lot of people. So attack him on that basis - i.e. that its pure incompetence. Its hard to disagree with that.

But referencing 1930's Germany, and tying it into some narrative that the Trump administration are white-supremacists and racists intent on demolishing multi-culturalism, is unpersuasive and simply polarises people. That's why you see people pushing back and referencing Obama's acts in the last administration.

The thing that irks me about the immigration ban and related actions and words from someone in a position as influential as the US president is that it legitimises the irrational and obviously incorrect belief of some that there is something fundamentally wrong with Islam.

Agreed. I hate this expression, but people need to take a giant chill pill on both sides. Like it or not, but for a painful and lengthy impeachment process (which is unlikely to occur), Trump's president until November 2020. All these accusations of hypocrisy, or defending one's behaviour based on what the other side may or may not have done, are sometimes funny but ultimately nonconstructive as well.

If the Democrats and their supporters act reasonably for the next couple of years and reserve their *proportional* attacks on Trump for when he deserves it, I reckon people will become fed up with him. If the hysteria continues, on the other hand, it will feed into the circus which leads to people becoming polarised and acting tribal. It plays into Trump's hands.

Well put. Politicians aren't the only ones who have limited political capital.

But referencing 1930's Germany, and tying it into some narrative that the Trump administration are white-supremacists and racists intent on demolishing multi-culturalism, is unpersuasive and simply polarises people. That's why you see people pushing back and referencing Obama's acts in the last administration.

I haven't looked into it properly but isn't Bannon essentially a white supremacist? And he's running the show behind the scenes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back