2nds South Adelaide vs Port Adelaide - Round 15 @ Noarlunga

Remove this Banner Ad

Could put any or all of those 11 in the AFL side next week.

Hayes and Ladhams 41 disposals between them.
Marshall was 1 grabbing.
Dixon physically dominated.
Motlop looked slippery up forward.
Trengove looked back to early season form.
McKenzie must be close to Mageary medal form, one of our most consistent all year.
Atley and Mayes both solid the middle.
Frederick a good number of disposal at pace.

Last edited:
I wish we'd finished that game stronger, we need to start getting a percentage advantage over Sturt.
But at least we won.

Motlop appears to be playing the role that I thought we got him in for. He is so much more dangerous close to goal than away from it. He is a natural crumber and can kick them from anywhere. If we bring him back in he should be anchored at the feet of whatever pseudo tall we are playing there.
Nah we're too tricky for that. It's Ebert's old midfield role for Motlop and Ebert or Boak as the small forward. Can't be too predictable now can we?

Dbj and Frederick are very similar players really. Both offer next to nothing in the air but attack the ball on the ground and are quick.

I haven't really liked dbjs year that much. He's established himself as a player but a 17-25 list kind of player. Burns the ball way too much for my liking.

I like Garner but he isn't what you would call pacy.

We need to win 2 of our last three games at least. I don't think we'll beat Sturt again, but as long as we can beat WWT and CD we should be fine for a top-four finish.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Motlop appears to be playing the role that I thought we got him in for. He is so much more dangerous close to goal than away from it. He is a natural crumber and can kick them from anywhere. If we bring him back in he should be anchored at the feet of whatever pseudo tall we are playing there.
So in other words, he'll be crumbing at Sam Gray's feet - makes sense to me.......

Remove this Banner Ad

Back