Game Day Southern Power Plymouth Argyle vs. Aged Care Development Sites - @ Richmond Oval

Have we lost yet?

• Yes

Votes: 8 10.8%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • Jack Watts

Votes: 40 54.1%
  • Sack Hinkley

Votes: 49 66.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm newer to Bigfooty. What the hell is Jack Watts doing in the poll?
There was once a poll in Bay 13 about best young player in the comp

Watts wasnt included as an option and a melbourne poster lost it saying why isn't watts an option

From that point on the ongoing joke has been you must include watts as an option

The Maggies will be playing W-WT at Alberton on the same day - a 6 quarter game starting at 10.00, while this game starts at 3.40pm. The following week when the AFL has its break before the season starts, the Maggies aren't scheduled to play a trial that weekend either :rolleyes:

Last edited:
The Maggies will be playing W-WT at Alberton on the same day - a 6 quarter game starting at 10.00, while this game starts at 1.10am. The following week when the AFL has its break before the season starts, the Maggies aren't scheduled to play a trial that weekend either :rolleyes:

Why is that rolls eyes

You want to give the the whole list the weekend off at the same time

Lol you can seriously pay to ban someone? 3k sounds like a small price to pay for some posters..
I'm offering a half price special if you pay me $1500 instead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well that was a scary notification experience!
Pov You Told The Teacher About The Homework GIF - Pov You Told The Teacher  About The Homework - Discover & Share GIFs

I will never question these forums or Jack Watts as a player ever again

Back