PS4 Spider-Man

Remove this Banner Ad

Just finished it with platinum.

• MJ and Miles missions are boring as s**t
  • Controls and combat are pretty good
  • Story is pretty good, ending a bit of a downer
  • Comic suit FTW
  • Agree with dwwaino, bit lacking for an open world game but was still fun overall

Downloading the DLC now.

Finished the DLC

• Spidey is the Dutch of Marvel universe, falls into every trap and gets out smarted by absolutely everyone!
  • * Screwball and her challenges
  • Story is average, particularly compared to the main story. Yuri arc was left up in the air, Hammerhead should have been dead in the second.
  • How the hell does Sable get their s**t stolen by thugs? Their tech and training should prevent and theft.
Overall, main game is pretty good, DLC is average.

Only started playing this last week after spending forever on RDR2 and am enjoying it so much more than Red Dead.

Swinging and slinging around the city from task to task is so much better than the slow boring horse riding.
I borrowed this off a mate last week and it's a lot of fun. Playing on the hardest difficulty and getting destroyed a lot but it's a nice challenge.

It's given me a good break from Red Dead. I really like the puzzles too.

I borrowed this off a mate last week and it's a lot of fun. Playing on the hardest difficulty and getting destroyed a lot but it's a nice challenge.

It's given me a good break from Red Dead. I really like the puzzles too.
Act 3 is where it gets annoying.

Just finished. Fantastic game, hard not to love it.

Is the DLC worth it?

Cant wait for sequal
Green Goblin and Venom obviously a must
I thought the DLC was fairly average, but if you loved the main game then yeh it's probably still worth getting.

Excellent game. The best Spider-Man experience since the second Tobey McGuire movie.

Does feel very linear for an open world game, think that's a product of not having a 'home base' you could go to whenever you like. It may have been annoying but making it that you needed to return to your apartment or wherever to change suits or something of that nature is one of the little things this game didn't do to build open world immersion.

The gameplay is simple but fun enough to not feel repetitive, great great story and music, could have used more songs as they helped with the setting. Real good map, it's funny and well written.

It's my game of the year.

Excellent game. The best Spider-Man experience since the second Tobey McGuire movie.

Does feel very linear for an open world game, think that's a product of not having a 'home base' you could go to whenever you like. It may have been annoying but making it that you needed to return to your apartment or wherever to change suits or something of that nature is one of the little things this game didn't do to build open world immersion.

The gameplay is simple but fun enough to not feel repetitive, great great story and music, could have used more songs as they helped with the setting. Real good map, it's funny and well written.

It's my game of the year.
My only gripe is the fact the fact that the world seems a bit lifeless and the storyline is a bit predictable*

* I am only half way through chapter 2 so that might change

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just received an email from Sony with a free avatar for getting the plat in this. Have heard of other sony games getting the email too that I have got the plat for but have never recieved the avatar before.

So just finished this last night. It was a really enjoyable game 8/10
* Story line was very predictable except for Miles turning into a spiderman himself
* The missions as MJ and Miles are a bit annoying
* Gameplay was really enjoyable. Swinging through NY never gets old instead gets better the more you do it
* They left a few different arcs open for a sequel.But would another Spiderman in NY be as enjoyable as the first one?

Yeah, I reckon nobody really enjoyed the Miles & MJ missions. The Miles ones were OK, but I found the MJ ones definitely felt like a chore and wanted them to be over ASAP.

Definitely sits among my favourite games for me.
Agree. Every time I had them I just wanted them over to continue with the main Spiderman tasks. They always seemed to kill the momentum of a really critical point in the game.

I hate building up excitement and then being hit with a massive stalling change of pace.

Although, props to them for trying some different play styles in the game because while good, the main game can get repetitive. Web swing > Punch > Dodge > Repeat

Just remastered the plat. Just as fun as the first time. Is the dlc worth doing or do I just jump straight into MM?

Plat the remastered?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back