Sports Sport you have never played but would like too/think you'd be alright at ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Played most sports in my time.
Footy and cricket mainly, bit of tennis, soccer and even netball.
But i never got into playing basketball.
Had mates who played but never got into it.
Love watching it though.

Always been a good bball/football player. I like to think i would of been good at soccer. Whenever i played with school i was very good at harrasing and stealing the ball off people. (i guess bball helps there). However it could have been just the quality wasn't there.

When at high school I seemed to be stuck as a goalkeeper for several team sports like Handball, The World Game, Field Hockey, Water Polo.......

As for now....I'd fancy myself in the front row in Union....CROUCH TOUCH PAUSE ENGAGE!

Well im pretty awesome at "insert Sport here"
So I reckon I would be awesome at "Insert Remotely similar sport here" :rolleyes:

Tennis, my co-ordination is great and I dominate table tennis :cool:

I'm pretty good at table tennis, but just cannot smash the ball for the life of me. I'm like the Rahul Dravid of table tennis. Usually win my games by capitalising on opponent's errors and generally boring them to death.

Useless at tennis because I cannot hit the ball with top spin. Always try and hit it squash style so simply getting the ball over the net in tennis is an achievement for me.

Smashing the ball works for me, but I generally have the best defence. My mates can smash and my returns will be flat and fast they never recover, if I smash I use more angle.

I've only ever found one person who beat me consistently.

I doubt my tennis would be any good, I have dodgy knees. My forehand wasn't bad from the 2 weeks I did it in P.E. :p

i was a league fullback.

but id have been a seriously good midfielder. AFL standard. ive seen the reserves up close, and i could have easily mixed it with them. standing at ground level i often see better choices than the ones they make. i see tackles i would have made and won the ball.

im only short but was very quick, best agility i ever saw of any player i played with or against, i timed jumps for bombs better than anyone i played with or against, great at getting to loose ball first, could read a game, was rarely injured, could run all day and was often frustrated that the game was so short.

yep, the older i get, the better i was...

8/10, had to deduct a couple points for making it a little too obvious but a good effort nonetheless.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back