Spud's SuperCoach Preview - Round 3 Scores & In-Game Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ross Lyon said they would potentially rest Fyfe for the rest of the season if need be!! Thank God for Ablett as (c) saving my head to head and a decent score.

gg boyd to tonight 40 disposals 140sc

yet he played better the week before and struggled to get over 100. SC scoring makes no sense sometimes.

Having an absolute shocker this week. With Fyfe, Martin, Dempsey, Milera and Clay Smith. At the moment got 14/1029.

Ross Lyon said they would potentially rest Fyfe for the rest of the season if need be!! Thank God for Ablett as (c) saving my head to head and a decent score.
What he was saying is that if Fyfe could come back early but risk further damage in the future they wouldn't play him. If he is right to come back he'll play.

What he was saying is that if Fyfe could come back early but risk further damage in the future they wouldn't play him. If he is right to come back he'll play.

Doc Larkins was saying that he thought it was an injury where you either strap it up and hope for the best, or get the surgery and miss half a season. So, on the positive side of things (assuming Larkins is correct), at least it's going to be an easy decision whether to trade or hold.

Just hoping like hell that I'll have enough for Harvey, if Fyfe gets the operation.

Second week running ill be happy to take 2100. :(

This is a disgrace, dont look at me, im hidious!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1345/14... Thankfully I had the C on Ablett otherwise things would have looked very ugly.

I'll take anything above 2000 this week. Got sucked in and brought in Dempsey hoping he'd last atleast a month or so and also had Fyfe, Martin and Pendles. Lake's forthcoming suspension only makes things worse. What a frustrating game this is.

16/1576

Absolutely disastrous round for me... Pendlebury, Dempsey, Zaka, Fyfe, Magner, Martin. Grrr....:mad:

Thank God for having the c on Ablett.

14/1462 captain played. Kennedy, greene, selwood, chapman, bugg, giles, dangerfield, franklin to come

Would have been a bit of a disaster if it wasn't for ablett, thanks to the likes of milera and fyfe. Still could be. Will wait and see.

That's a decent score.

Considering I only have Franklin plus a handful of GWS players to come, not really. Will be lucky to get 2,000.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back