Autopsy St Kilda v Sydney Rd 18 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Only we can make him look like a superstar.

I agree with your posts regarding Richo, the heat will come if we stagnate next year.
So it should. If wecare in this position in 12 months, Richo should have the pressure right on.
Still reckon this hand wringing is premature.

I just told you where. I can't recall the opponent so as such I can't tell you the game. But it's this season at etihad at half time.

I don't have to do anything. If you want to go see it go watch coverage of each of the etihad games at half time

You make an accusation and then give a weak effort to back it up.
Can't remember who or when. It might have been the forwards he was talking to.
But not sure.
Speaks volumes.

Reckon he is a deaset list clogger... his no.1 attribute is aggro, which on the performance of last night means he gets games

He is a player who sums up where the club is at the moment. He can play decent games but then have a few very ordinary games. He is the type of mid that must be replaced for us to be a top 6 side. I am still of the opinion that Dunstan, Stevens and Steele will play in more losing sides together than winning ones. They will take it in turns to play well but will hardly ever play well together. And best result recently was against Richmond when Ross and Steven were nearly our best because they provide run and space. The other mids are hard working tacklers and don't really set up play certainly against good sides.

He is a player who sums up where the club is at the moment. He can play decent games but then have a few very ordinary games. He is the type of mid that must be replaced for us to be a top 6 side. I am still of the opinion that Dunstan, Stevens and Steele will play in more losing sides together than winning ones. They will take it in turns to play well but will hardly ever play well together. And best result recently was against Richmond when Ross and Steven were nearly our best because they provide run and space. The other mids are hard working tacklers and don't really set up play certainly against good sides.

I agree, i just don't see him as a long term best 22 prospect..

I would argue that he is giving young players experience, Steele is young , Stevens is pretty young .

Steele , Stevens , Dunstan , Ross , Steven are probably our key mids going forward . They need to be played together to they can mould into one group, with Whoever is in ruck . Is there any point at this stage of throwing Gresh in the middle when he doesn't have the tank yet . I thought everyone was happy having Billings as a forward . The longer that mid group plays together the better they will become imo.
Stevens is 26.
We are a side in no-mans land.
We arent a contender and we arent developing kids.
We are just stuck in the mud.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Koby a list clogger?
FMD
We have to turn over half our list if that's the case.

More than half our list at that rate! Short memories around here I think. Didn't Koby kick a few goals and get named in our best a few weeks ago?

We are an incredibly inconsistent team, so to pot anyone off one or two of our games as a permanent list flogger is pretty stupid I reckon.

Billings and Gresh need to learn to get dangerous verse strong opposition. They are our barometers and when they aren't influential it's hard to win games. I'd love to have the ball is Jill's hands more often too.

Dunstan had a really good game.

Only highlight of the game was Jake dropping Buddy like a sack of s**t.
Fighting over the stash?

Last night was all about pressure. We were always under pressure and Sydney weren't.

We are still a finals chance if we win our last 4 which we are more than capable of.

I'm more in the it's the players fault category. Richo ain't that bad let's not forget two weeks ago. It's not his fault players kick straight to the opposition when you see they have clear open options.

I'm happy for Joey to move on as it's time for Dmac White Rice to step up. Newnes/Weller to take his Role. As for Roo if he can play wing more than forward like he did last year then I'm happy to keep him on.

If he's just going to play forward like this year then with Mccartin Battle and Marshall see above.

I want Roo to play for ever. But his knees are gone.

only a special side can consistently make absolute hacks look like world beaters, callum sinclair campaigner was struggling in the neafl FFS i dont know how we manage to do it week in week out year after year
But we do do it well don't we

only a special side can consistently make absolute hacks look like world beaters, callum sinclair campaigner was struggling in the neafl FFS i dont know how we manage to do it week in week out year after year
He took the most contested marks in a game of any player for the year, no joke

its at the point where i dont even get mad anymore just gotta laugh lmao
very much the same for me, just have to accept we are average middle of table side that is still a fair way off

So you're saying we bring out the best in people? :oops:
Wish we could get the best out of the players a little more often

Remove this Banner Ad

Back