Society/Culture St. Patrick's Day is akin to Nazism

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
how will future historians speak about hitler 100, 500 years from now?

with less emotion, as it would take place far in the future it will be interesting to be a futuristic fly on the wall

chances are itll be like us today discussing Alexander the great or someone historically influential
Talk about drawing a long bow..........

maxresdefault.jpg

No white Culture? Ever heard of Western Civilisation?

There is no such thing as western civilisation.

You attribute far too much achievement to pigmentation.

Probably because you are horribly misinformed. Or a racist.

There is no such thing as western civilisation.

So why do we distinguish the Occidental West with the Oriental East?

Historically, Western civility is generally accepted to have it's origins in Ancient Greece. Followed by the Roman Empire, Christendom, the Renaissance, the Protestant Reformation, The Enlightenment, the Industrial Revolution & finally, Modernity....Another distinction up until recently was first world versus 3rd world....Democracy, the rule of Law, Christianity & human Rights being central planks to such an equation.

So why do we distinguish the Occidental West with the Oriental East?

Historically, Western civility is generally accepted to have it's origins in Ancient Greece. Followed by the Roman Empire, Christendom, the Renaissance, the Protestant Reformation, The Enlightenment, the Industrial Revolution & finally, Modernity....Another distinction up until recently was first world versus 3rd world....Democracy, the rule of Law, Christianity & human Rights being central planks to such an equation.

So thats a multitude of different religions, cultures, pigments etc that were often in bloody conflict with eachother and evolved into different states and political and cuktural systems.

They share geography.

There is no white civilisation or white culture anymore than there is an Asian culture or an African culture.

White is a pigment.

Irelands culture history politics etc are very different from say Sweden or Hungary.

This is a troll thread. I should stop giving it oxygen.

So thats a multitude of different religions, cultures, pigments etc that were often in bloody conflict with eachother and evolved into different states and political and cuktural systems.

They share geography.

There is no white civilisation or white culture anymore than there is an Asian culture or an African culture.

White is a pigment.

Irelands culture history politics etc are very different from say Sweden or Hungary.

This is a troll thread. I should stop giving it oxygen.

Pigmentation is another argument altogether, as against 'No Western Civilization'.....What Ireland, Sweden & Hungary share in, is being Christian & part of Western Europe....Which is not to say they don't have their own distinct cultures & traditions.

Oh get over it. A bunch of indigenous killed eachother for 50 000 years along with many endangered species. Then a bunch of white settlers killed some indigenous for 100-200 years.

No point harassing future white generations for political power. In effect more indigenous lives overall have been saved thanks to white man rather than no thanks to him. Medicine and civilization aside law enforcement alone would've prevented many skirmishes and battles over the past few hundred years.

Brilliant.

A thread based on one meme that started out pretending to loathe racial politics has degenerated into a thread where racists have started talking about whinging blacks and white saviour-ism.

These racists play their racial politics well, but there is a rhythm and is easily spotted once you recognise it.

Pigmentation is another argument altogether, as against 'No Western Civilization'.....What Ireland, Sweden & Hungary share in, is being Christian & part of Western Europe....Which is not to say they don't have their own distinct cultures & traditions.

Well hang on, Sweden is secular, Hungary is mostly Orthodox (keeping in mind most Hungarians are ethnically from Asia) and Ireland is so Catholic it has a Catholic constitution.

Like you said, they have their own cultures. There is no hegemonic white culture or white civilisation.

Its like when deadshit race baiting conservatives use the term "Judeo Christian culture" which couldn't be more ridiculous if they tried. Judaism and Christianity have no shared culture or common practice. Technically its the same god they're worshipping, but that's where it ends.

The irony being of course that Islamo-Christian would make a lot more sense, as Christianity and Islam are incredibly similar, by far the most similar of any two major religions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm considerably outraged. Im not sure what about yet but once I find a reason I will be sure to let everyone know, through facebook.

No doubt it will be some kind of political correctness GONE MAD that made a lonely white man feel uncomfortable about something that doesn't directly impact on him! THIS IS AN OUTRAGE THE SJWS AND FEMINAZIS AND FACTS ALL SUCK

Well hang on, Sweden is secular, Hungary is mostly Orthodox (keeping in mind most Hungarians are ethnically from Asia) and Ireland is so Catholic it has a Catholic constitution.

Like you said, they have their own cultures. There is no hegemonic white culture or white civilisation.

Its like when deadshit race baiting conservatives use the term "Judeo Christian culture" which couldn't be more ridiculous if they tried. Judaism and Christianity have no shared culture or common practice. Technically its the same god they're worshipping, but that's where it ends.

The irony being of course that Islamo-Christian would make a lot more sense, as Christianity and Islam are incredibly similar, by far the most similar of any two major religions.

I've not argued about a 'White hegemony' & am unsure as to why you continue to substitute that terminology for Western Civilization.

Your critique of the Judeo-Christian tradition strikes me as a facile one, given their shared Cultural roots & values, as codified in the O.T....However, your point about Islam is a rather more problematic one, given it too derives from those self-same mono-theistic roots, & has a leg & a history in both Western & Eastern civilizations.

I've not argued about a 'White hegemony' & am unsure as to why you continue to substitute that terminology for Western Civilization.

Your critique of the Judeo-Christian tradition strikes me as a facile one, given their shared Cultural roots & values, as codified in the O.T....However, your point about Islam is a rather more problematic one, given it too derives from those self-same mono-theistic roots, & has a leg & a history in both Western & Eastern civilizations.

Structurally and culturally there are huge differences between Judaism and Christianity and Islam.

There really isnt anything meaningful shared amongst Judaism and the other two apart from a god and the fact they are all middle eastern religions.

Just as a minor example:

Judaism - only people with a Jewish mother can be Jewish. Everyone else doesnt qualify.

Christianity- everyone MUST be Christian, by force if necessary. Also we all report to a corporation style structure in Rome. Or the Queen.

Islam - everyone MUST be Muslim, by force if necessary. There is no one authority for Islam as faith is about a personal relationship between man and god.

Christianity and Islam in Europe are very similar, except in the way their religion is structured. Judaism is completely exclusionary.

Oh and the term Judeo Christian usually gets used when discussing our laws and society.

I heard Bernardi say once that Australian law is based on Judeo Christian culture and morality.

Thats the most pig ignorant s**t ive ever heard. Our laws are based on a variety of secular objective truths and the concept of human rights. If it was based on what Judaism and Christianity share we would be looking at exclusively the old testament, which is a horrifically violent book that endorses mass human rights abuse.

Brilliant.

A thread based on one meme

It's not based on one meme, and I've pointed this out many times already. Please stop ignoring the depth of this issue because you may not agree or find it important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back