Autopsy Suns vs GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

We desperately need mids. Lyons playing 2s footy is just dumb. Bring him back so we actually have some presence. We can't compete with kids rotating through there. Bowes, Brodie and Ainsworth might get there eventually but at the moment they need a guy like Lyons there to help take the load.
This. I'd add that the Barlow treatment this year has been a colossal failure. Exactly what we need around the ball to help our kids develop.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Really, at this point we don't even have a functional d-grade midfield. Miller 'leading' the way with a whopping 21 touches.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk
Think GWS had 11 out of the top 12 disposal winners on the ground.

Was always thinking it was going to be a 100 point loss, not really surprised by the score, just the sheer number of our players who didn’t even look interested. Hell start a blue, get reported, DO SOMETHING!!!!

I would still consider Brisbane as my 'second team'. But saying that is very rich coming from a Brisbane supporter. Last time you finished above us on the ladder was 2013

EDIT: Comment is accurate though

I'm actually a Gold Coast member and have been to every home game.

Only reason Brisbane is the team in my avatar is because i had to select a team when i signed up many years ago.

Only reason Brisbane is the team in my avatar is because i had to select a team when i signed up many years ago.
You can change your avatar anytime you want .Not hard , I would select my WAFL team if the avatar available .

Watch a lot of Suns games, do you? Thought not.
So in answer to your question, I'm assuming yes .

And demands that Lyons dominate NEAFL yet others are lucky to get 20 possessions in NEAFL and get a game. Ridiculous.
Different stats, mate. Ballard played a lot of impressive games in positions where you don't expect a lot of possessions at NEAFL level. Lyons got tagged out of it last week and dominated this week. You would never replace Ballard with Lyons, so who would choose? Ainsworth's injury could be Lyons' opportunity to get back in. Dawson is banging the door down, but how long until he starts to show the same ability at AFL level. Wright, Nutting, Jaska, Powell and others all showing likely form to play Senior footy, but will there be another win this yer if the young guys play?

So in answer to your question, I'm assuming yes .
So, 1 game then? You can change your preferred team easily. Weller Over Dud does it all the time. Taking an each way bet on mediocrity and then dumping s**t on the team who is down on form just shows up a fair weather fan.

What happen to Wigg ? Injured
KK ? Concussion
May ? Injured
Florini ? Injured
Barlow ? Injured
All this players are mature bodies players .

Schrimshaw ? Going off after Half time in NeAfl today .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s quite appropriate for people to lose their minds with anger and for trolls to come and put the boot in tonight
We have a long way to regaining respect and this horror show needs to be felt in order to grow
I wish I can said I couldn't care less because GC is my second team , but I do care to said I am deeply disappointed by this type of performance.

The hard part to swallow is we have not progressed in 8 years. We show glimpses every so often over the journey then lose some to injury, or lose some at the trade table. We are in this weird death spiral where I'm not sure what we are doing, where we are going, what our strengths are, what's the plan. Heartbroken at the moment.

The only positives for me at the moment is Ainsworth, who looks like he will develop into something VERY special.

I also really liked Ballard's game. There is just something there that looks very promising. I think he'll be a winger once he gets more size in.

Remember when the Ducks lost 26 in a row and were getting crowds of 3000....so what did they do
They cried and cried and cried like little babies till they got Lockett Barassi and Roos.
26 in a row followed by wailing
That’s your DNA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back