Autopsy Suns vs GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

can you believe we actually won 10 games in 2014 seems unbelievable at this point

And since then we’ve had the same issue we struggle to defend and attack get lost between at least in 2014 we could attack and not defend but still win until Ablett went down

Dew seems to be coming to terms with it. Handled that post match presser better than last week. Seemed angrier but more philosophical if that makes sense.

Saints s game next week should be interesting. They have one asset we seem to really lack - speed. Hope it doesn't hurt us.

Watch a lot of Suns games, do you? Thought not.
What the hell are you talking about?

I've been a fully paid member since day 1.

Have followed the Suns since there first season in the Neafl.

I'm pretty sure that qualifies as watching plenty of Suns games.

So, 1 game then? You can change your preferred team easily. Weller Over Dud does it all the time. Taking an each way bet on mediocrity and then dumping s**t on the team who is down on form just shows up a fair weather fan.

I actually take real offense to the bull**** your talking.

Don't call people out when you have no idea what your talking about!!!!!

Shout out to Walross for climbing into the Suns Hate Thread on the AFL Main Board and defending us.
I was almost tempted to write in there but I really don’t need brainless losers who can’t comprehend basic numbers trolling me.

What the hell are you talking about?

I've been a fully paid member since day 1.

Have followed the Suns since there first season in the Neafl.

I'm pretty sure that qualifies as watching plenty of Suns games.
There's only been 1 home game this year, so your comment wasn't very bright.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be honest don't think the club has been as low as this in its eight years.
Right now I feel we are the worst team in the league , Seniors slaughtered reserves well beaten we cant go any lower.
What makes a team competitive is confidence in one another , a large number of players in form and leaders.
We have no confidence ,a large number of players out of form and absolutely no leadership.
It will take a mighty effort from all coaches and all players to turn things around.
Sadly hard to see us winning another game this year with the current team ,our spirit seems to be totally ruined.
Our inability to score is making viewing the whole game very difficult.
Not one mark in our forward 50 ( a sad record) just about sums up a lot of our issues.
Poor disposal ,lack of movement ,lack of pressure etc.
POSITIVES Ainsworth continues to show good signs.
Thought Ballard actually showed he may be a player in the future.
Lower we finish ( 16th -18th) the better draft picks we will get ( that is certainly a poor positive)
League will feel compelled to give us another early pick.

NEGATIVES
Didn't realise Day Martin Sexton and Ah Chee were playing in the first half thought they must have missed the bus
from the hotel. Seriously they were bloody awful. unfortunately had a lot of mates not much better.
How do I con my Grand kids to come with me next week ( promise to take them shopping morning of the game? )
Somehow need to make some attempt to hit the scoreboard , numbers around the contest is just not working
we lack physical strength and with limited outside spread our forward movement is slow and tedious.
Would rather we became more adventurous in attempting to score.
Oh well time for another beer.
BRING ON THE SAINTS ( really ???)

Shout out to Walross for climbing into the Suns Hate Thread on the AFL Main Board and defending us.
I was almost tempted to write in there but I really don’t need brainless losers who can’t comprehend basic numbers trolling me.

Mate, I'm always willing to fly the flag. Perhaps I should have been studying for my exams, but whatever.

Other than one or two good people you are dealing with the most hate filled brainless Inbreds in that thread
They're just uninformed Bods. They've been lead astray and misinformed by people in positions of trust (journalists, each other)

I do what I can to spread the truth amongst all the noise. Some don't want to listen, but for those few that do, I'm always willing to help them see reality.

Dunno... but will prob roll out the 3 flag defence? You guys better get moving
Considering the amount of help the Lions had to win those 3 flags, we are still waiting to receive that kind of assistance. I could list how many advantages the Lions had, but your pissy posts don't warrant that much effort.

They're just uninformed Bods. They've been lead astray and misinformed by people in positions of trust (journalists, each other)

I do what I can to spread the truth amongst all the noise. Some don't want to listen, but for those few that do, I'm always willing to help them see reality.

Good on you Wallross there have been some good posts in there actually but I also just noticed that there Is one very special little inbred in there tonight making the most of our situation.
He’s a sad piece of work.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back