Preview Suns vs Tigers @MCG - Sunday 12th June 3:20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

i went to the game vs the tigers last year at the mcg. when in full force, their crowd is huge in terms of atmosphere. i'm confident in the way we played last night and the players we'll have back from injury hopefully, but i'm not sure if we'll be able to get over the line.

i went to the game vs the tigers last year at the mcg. when in full force, their crowd is huge in terms of atmosphere. i'm confident in the way we played last night and the players we'll have back from injury hopefully, but i'm not sure if we'll be able to get over the line.
Who's back?

Day & Lynch Forward
Nicholls & Currie Rotate Ruck resting 3rd tall forward
Thompson straight swap for Brooksby
2MP to the 2's to get back some form

Lynch a legitimate chance to get suspended IMO.
surely insufficient force low impact and the niggle all prior to be taken into consideration.absolutely nothing in it.

Anyway luckily enough we might catch Richmond undermanned and could give them a good run.

OUT: Brooksby, Willis, Kolo (give him a 2 week rest)
IN: Day, Thompson, Mckenzie

(Log in to remove this ad.)

surely insufficient force low impact and the niggle all prior to be taken into consideration.absolutely nothing in it.

Anyway luckily enough we might catch Richmond undermanned and could give them a good run.

OUT: Brooksby, Willis, Kolo (give him a 2 week rest)
IN: Day, Thompson, Mckenzie

What's wrong with Kolo, I thought he did okay?

What's wrong with Kolo, I thought he did okay?
More a managed thing, he doesnt NEED to play. With McKenzie playing well this year, can slot that rebounding defender for Kolo perhaps. Just a rest manage suggestion with the abdominal/weight loss concern.

Good to see Lynchy dodge a bullet, I am confident we can go close this week... Setting myself up for the fall I know is coming too.
nah we're right in this...effort has been good lately. We just only starting to get the cattle back now so naturally skills SHOULD improve and do better when we get the ball. Clearances were decent against Sydney as well which is half the battle of getting first use, Richmond will struggle covering their defensive injuries and i would expect a big score this week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back