Competitions SuperCoach Leagues signup for 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Team names Magic Magpies. Was in last years Magpies board league, and didn't do to well...so I'm out for revenge. :)

Would appreciate it if you can add me. Thanks.

Team names Magic Magpies. Was in last years Magpies board league, and didn't do to well...so I'm out for revenge. :)

Would appreciate it if you can add me. Thanks.

Added.

hey AXE never been in the magpies league but might give it a go if i can get in finished around 10000-10100 last year team name getamagpieupya2012

hey AXE never been in the magpies league but might give it a go if i can get in finished around 10000-10100 last year team name getamagpieupya2012
Welcome aboard. :thumbsu:
Added to Div 4.

Have the codes been sent out yet?

I'm in a division but no code...
Only Divs 1,2 & 3 have been.

Can't find my results from last year (having a wild guess I may have been in the 30,000's), but I'm in. Team names Old Gregg's.
Added to Div 4.

Hi was in some many comps last year can't remember and can't find me however ranking for last year 7563 malteaser avg. 2,22.13.

I hope i can make a league

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi was in some many comps last year can't remember and can't find me however ranking for last year 7563 malteaser avg. 2,22.13.

I hope i can make a league
Added to Div 4.

All codes have now been sent out.
Please PM me if you didn't receive one.

All newcomers will now go into Div 6.

Just saw this on the Essendon Board (but I have changed wording to Supercoach):

A thread will soon be created on the Supercoach Board, outlining every league, player and team, how the competition will work, the draw, and so on. This thread will be updated weekly, along with a ladder and votes.

I will also be providing this information on a club-by-club basis on individual boards to keep your board in the loop. Please promote these championships on your own board as you look to take down the other clubs!

Matches will start in Round 3 and run unto Round 19, as per the Supercoach league season. Rounds 20 to 23 will be finals.

As a taster, here is the draw for the opening round - feel free to paste this in the relevant thread on your club board!

---Quote---
Round 1
Eagles v Blues, Subiaco
Magpies v Bombers, Victoria Park
Lions v Cats, Gabba
Giants v Demons, Skoda Stadium
Tigers v Dockers, Punt Road Oval
Hawks v Kangaroos, Glenferrie Oval
Saints v Power, Moorabbin
Crows v Suns, Football Park
Bulldogs v Swans, Whitten Oval
---End Quote---

The draws for SuperCoach and Dream Team leagues are identical but mirrored (that is, in Round 1 Blues DT host Eagles DT at Princes Park, whilst Eagles SC meet Blues SC at Subiaco).

Match scoring is as follows:
1. All 18 teams from both leagues in a match are sorted into seeds in order from the highest rank after the previous round to the lowest.
2. Then 18 'mini matches' are played, with team going up against team.
3. The club board with the most 'mini matches' won that round wins the match and records a win for their board.

This is a fair way to conduct scoring and means leagues with a player who doesn't maintain their team are not too disadvantaged.

I'm sure I speak (type) on behalf of everyone when I give a big Thank You to Axe for making this possible!

Cheers

Thanks Collin- You are most welcome! :thumbsu:

Just saw this on the Essendon Board (but I have changed wording to Supercoach):

A thread will soon be created on the Supercoach Board, outlining every league, player and team, how the competition will work, the draw, and so on. This thread will be updated weekly, along with a ladder and votes.

I will also be providing this information on a club-by-club basis on individual boards to keep your board in the loop. Please promote these championships on your own board as you look to take down the other clubs!

Matches will start in Round 3 and run unto Round 19, as per the Supercoach league season. Rounds 20 to 23 will be finals.

As a taster, here is the draw for the opening round - feel free to paste this in the relevant thread on your club board!

---Quote---
Round 1
Eagles v Blues, Subiaco
Magpies v Bombers, Victoria Park
Lions v Cats, Gabba
Giants v Demons, Skoda Stadium
Tigers v Dockers, Punt Road Oval
Hawks v Kangaroos, Glenferrie Oval
Saints v Power, Moorabbin
Crows v Suns, Football Park
Bulldogs v Swans, Whitten Oval
---End Quote---

The draws for SuperCoach and Dream Team leagues are identical but mirrored (that is, in Round 1 Blues DT host Eagles DT at Princes Park, whilst Eagles SC meet Blues SC at Subiaco).

Match scoring is as follows:
1. All 18 teams from both leagues in a match are sorted into seeds in order from the highest rank after the previous round to the lowest.
2. Then 18 'mini matches' are played, with team going up against team.
3. The club board with the most 'mini matches' won that round wins the match and records a win for their board.

This is a fair way to conduct scoring and means leagues with a player who doesn't maintain their team are not too disadvantaged.

Our Div 1 is going to try and smash this comp this season. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back