Mod. Notice Swans Board Twitter Account

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 9, 2001
2, 4, 6, 8
AFL Club
Sydney
For those of you who dabble in Twitter the Swans Board now has its own Twitter Account

@BigFootySWANS or just access by going here www.twitter.com/BigFootySWANS

So if you have an account give it a follow and join in the conversation with the group of experts who'll be running the show (yep the Mods as per normal).

But as the account develops we want to highlight to a growing amount of people want we get up to on this Board (good, not the bad;)), so if you have any ideas, want anything tweeted on the account either use this thread of PM your nearest Mod.

So hopefully you all get alot of enjoyment out of the site (and no SOPH no caps)

Oooo that swansreserves page picture is sketched by yours truly! Claim :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't twitter either. Someone should list all the Swans players though who are on it, good for a gander every now and then.

Although i have to say i don't think a lot of players like Pyke to be honest. Copped a few jibs at the GF recall and cops them on Twitter. Don't really come across as banter if you ask me. Anyone know what all this Hauritz Pyke stuff is about?

OK putting in another unashamed plug .A few months ago swans board twitter account has gone from been dead last in followers, like stuck at the starting gate last compared to all 17 other teams, including the giants last to on the verge of taking over the Crows and the Giants.

So if you have a twitter account please give us a follow so we can also continue to plug the podcast which has been gaining some good numbers. your retweets or questions could help add more listeners to it.

So an unashamed plug for more followers... (ok a wee bit ashamed)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back