Media Sweet-FA Logo Battle - S34

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm absolutely certain you were behind the concept, but I just couldn't guarantee it was your own artwork!
There was a point around that time when the website had a major issue and many threads were lost - I wonder whether yours was one of them.
I’m not sure if it was my artwork to be fair, but yeah. There you go.

I’m not sure if it was my artwork to be fair, but yeah. There you go.
I did incorporate the Vipers into some league backstory as though they were an extant lower-tier team looking to elevate themselves to the big league. I dunno if you ever saw that.

I did incorporate the Vipers into some league backstory as though they were an extant lower-tier team looking to elevate themselves to the big league. I dunno if you ever saw that.
Yeah I just didn’t really care to be honest. The bid was absolutely fine at the time and for whatever reason didn’t get up. So be it. We move on.

Yeah I just didn’t really care to be honest. The bid was absolutely fine at the time and for whatever reason didn’t get up. So be it. We move on.
The argument at the time was that all new players must be shoehorned into existing clubs because having someone on your list who wasn't posting, was a clear sign of the apocalypse. The Vipers were one of three attempts that year to suggest new teams. Activity had just started to "matter".

I just don't like plastic clubs appearing without a history. But of course, here, that is exactly what is going to happen. So a history must, perforce, be concocted.

The argument at the time was that all new players must be shoehorned into existing clubs because having someone on your list who wasn't posting, was a clear sign of the apocalypse. The Vipers were one of three attempts that year to suggest new teams. Activity had just started to "matter".

I just don't like plastic clubs appearing without a history. But of course, here, that is exactly what is going to happen. So a history must, perforce, be concocted.

Koalas aren’t plastic

Am I right, Headless ?

There you go, anyway I'm glad it didn't get up in retrospect.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back