Sweet FA Song contest - Host - Moginine- Theme - songs off albums that were released in 2002- Noms Due Thursday 20th 9ish

Remove this Banner Ad

I was tempted to post the opening sequence with Iggy Pop's Lust For Life
Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a ******* big television, choose a washing machine, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose a three-piece suit on hire purchase in a range of ******* fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the fu** you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing gameshows, stuffing ******* junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pissing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, f’ed-up brats you spawned to replace yourselves. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?
Such a great opening sequence.

How tough do you mean? Great balalaika covers?

Songs by bands/artists whose first language isn't English (can be a foreign language song or a song in English)

can I participate in it too?
Yep, you just have to submit a song last in case someone else nominates the song you were thinking of nomming. They get priority.

Yep, you just have to submit a song last in case someone else nominates the song you were thinking of nomming. They get priority.

and vote first so you can't influence the result later on

and vote first so you can't influence the result later on
Not compulsory but you're highly encouraged to as you get the songs before anyone else anyway. Certainly don't vote last and don't vote just to influence results. You just vote as you normally would if you weren't hosting

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Solid theme. It's gonna be hard whittling it down to just one nomination though. Do made-up languages count?

It can be anything as long as they aren't native English speakers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back