Sweet FA Song contest - Host - Moginine- Theme - songs off albums that were released in 2002- Noms Due Thursday 20th 9ish

Remove this Banner Ad

MODNOTE

Please be mindful of the music vids you submit. Whoever nommed Sigor Ros, the music video had tonnes of nudity in it. Its still against site rules and could have easily gotten someone banned.

I have changed the music clip. Just watch what you nom pls

Last edited:
Is it just me or Does this Indila song have the same hook as What's the difference by Dr Dre

Isn't that the song that Blu Cantrell covered?

MODNOTE

Please be mindful of the music vids you submit. Whoever nommed Sigor Ros, the music video had tonnes of nudity in it. Its still against site rules and could have easily gotten someone banned.

I just want to make clear I did not nom Sigor Ros. If I had, I would have nommed Hoppipolla.

MODNOTE

SarahSmiles you cheeky girl ... ?

Last edited:
Controversy! I love it.

Thanks Chippy. Now I know it’s not your song I’ll vote for it. ;)

Fine, all my votes are going to je t’aime.

Honestly i was surprised there was no Kraftwerk, Daft Punk, or even Eiffel 65
I thought about nom'ing Daft Punk's Get Lucky, but the guest singer is American so I decided against it. I also considered Fish by Leningrad, but figured there was a chance it'd win the Billy. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly i was surprised there was no Kraftwerk, Daft Punk, or even Eiffel 65
There's also Angelique Kidjo, Hanggai or Baba Zula. It's an enormously diverse group.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back