Sweet FA Song contest - Host - Moginine- Theme - songs off albums that were released in 2002- Noms Due Thursday 20th 9ish

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, I listen to every song on the list once, and then relisten to my shortlists (at least snippets, if not in full) /billylists
The only reason I'd enter unless you're hosting, is because I'd have more chance of actually hosting
I love hosting but I haven't won (and therefore, haven't hosted) in 14 months or so :p

Good, you can host for me the next time I win :p I not like hosting o_O

I already knew I was going to vote #1 for the Blues Explosion, but I still had to watch the Baby Driver clip again the whole way through. Brilliant!

It's making me want to watch the movie again

Waiting for 1 more to vote and I'll release the results. This last voter WILL impact how the results fall if they vote in a certain manner as there's 5 songs all in with a chance at #1 and possibility of a 4 way draw.

Sorry everyone for making you wait. Unfortunately the Sweet FA Song Contest wasn't my top priority. I'll pick up my game for the next round.

All good, your entry was in before the 9pm deadline so nothing to worry about

12th
Fallout Boy ft. Missy Elliot - Ghostbusters "I'm Not Afraid" (Ghostbusters)
SarahSmiles
Score: 3
Uwe Bolls: 3 (Tied most UBs)

11th
Black Dynamite Theme (Black Dynamite)
Tiger God
Score: 8

10th
The Wonders - That Thing You Do (That Thing You Do)
MC Bad Genius
Score: 9
Uwe Bolls: 1

9th
Scott Joplin - Solace (The Sting)
Proper Gander
Score: 10
Uwe Bolls: 3 (Tied most UBs)

8th
Led Zeppelin - Immigrant Song (Thor Ragnarok)
I Dont Care
Score: 10

7th
Marvin Gay - Trouble Man (Trouble Man)
Kilroy
Score: 12

6th
Jennifer Saunders - Holding out for a Hero (Shrek 2)
Me
Score: 13
Uwe Bolls: 2

5th
The Psychedelic Furs - Pretty in Pink (Pretty in Pink)
moginie
Score: 18

4th
Bee Gees - Stayin' Alive (Saturday Night Fever)
JackBero
Score: 22

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5: Underworld - Born Slippy guero
4: BeeGees - Stayin' Alive JackBero
3: Black Dynamite Theme Tiger God
2: Scott Joplin's Sting - Soundtrack Proper Gander
1: Trouble Man - Soundtrack Kilroy

UB: Fall Out Boy ft Missy Elliot - Ghostbusters (I'm Not Afraid) SarahSmiles

Class act that one.
I love that song.

And the movie - one of the rare instances where the film is better than the book, imo. But that scene...Ewan McGregor diving in to recover his opium suppositories. Oh man, it's just so disgustingly good!!

I love that song.

And the movie - one of the rare instances where the film is better than the book, imo. But that scene...Ewan McGregor diving in to recover his opium suppositories. Oh man, it's just so disgustingly good!!
I was tempted to post Shotgun Mouthwash from Trainspotting 2 as my song. Not as good a film as the original, but better than a lot of other sequels.

I was tempted to post Shotgun Mouthwash from Trainspotting 2 as my song. Not as good a film as the original, but better than a lot of other sequels.
I didn't even know there was a sequel! I'll check it out for sure. Thanks for the tip mate!

1st
John Spencer - Bellbottoms (Baby Driver)
fitzroybowiedog
Score: 27

Congrats fbd, you're the winner of running the next comp!

One of the best combos of cinema and music. an absolute banger

So what do I do now?

So what do I do now?
Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a ****ing big television, choose a washing machine, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose a three-piece suit on hire purchase in a range of ****ing fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the **** you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing gameshows, stuffing ****ing junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pissing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, ****ed-up brats you spawned to replace yourselves. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back