Sweet FA Song contest - Host - Moginine- Theme - songs off albums that were released in 2002- Noms Due Thursday 20th 9ish

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m comfortable with an early death. I like watching the drama unfold from the grandstand. Particularly when Chipmunk melts about not making it to the end of the game. He melts so politely.

hehe. True. Don't know if he is able to play the current game.

After spamming this thread with anti - gws sentiment your entry is null and void.
I admit I did engage in some thread-spamming. I’m sorry, it will happen again. But it wasn’t so much anti-GWS, more anti-Horace. And that’s something we can all get behind, right?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Screw it, there's 11 entries, i'm closing this thing at 8.30pm so voting can start early.

For those new to this send votes to me similar to the following format counting down from 5 all the way to 1 and an UB

i.e.
5. Favourite Song - By someone (This song will score 5 points towards their total)
4. Second favourite Song - By someone else (Song will score 4 points towards total)
3. Third favourite Song (3 points)
2. Fourth (2 points)
1. Fifth (1 point)
UB: (Least favourite song - Will get 0 points and a mark you want to avoid!)

As this is a movie themed song comp, you will be voting for your least favourite song by giving them a Uwe Boll, one of the worst directors of all time. Rate the song not the movie though.

At the end of voting (Thursday 8-9pm) I will tally the scores from all the participants and will do a count down from least number of votes to the most.

No probs, I’ll tag you into the ones I’m running. So expect a tag soon. And regular tags after that.

Also, I sense you spend too much time listening to the other entries. 10 seconds is all you really need imo. And that’s total, not each. ;)
Yeah, I listen to every song on the list once, and then relisten to my shortlists (at least snippets, if not in full) /billylists
The only reason I'd enter unless you're hosting, is because I'd have more chance of actually hosting
I love hosting but I haven't won (and therefore, haven't hosted) in 14 months or so :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back