Competitions Sweet FA Tour of BigFooty - Carlton Board vs SFA Board - TODAY 1pm-2pm(ish)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I thought he was lucky to get a spot on the bench.

I announced myself as an emergency so as not to show the rest of you up. I'm now officially putting myself in the side. A spiritual leader has to answer the call.

I announced myself as an emergency so as not to show the rest of you up. I'm now officially putting myself in the side. A spiritual leader has to answer the call.

Leave this with me. I plan to instate you as Captain so we can officially drop AA.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Leave this with me. I plan to instate you as Captain so we can officially drop AA.

I don't want to ruin the guy's reputation though. I don't think we need to bring out the petting zoo video for example.

For the first time in two seasons, I would be facing AceAndy instead of being team-mates. Hmmmm.

He doesn't care. He's going to stick his knee in your back first chance he gets.

My plan for total Qooty domination is progressing well.

A great Blues side coming together.

OFFICIAL TEAM SHEET - Carlton Blues

B:
BP - Metalcrusher - Antonio BlueVein
HB: Gethelred - T2B_ - Jabba73
C: W - C - Tony Lynn 15
HF: Dadda Dave - AceAndy - HFF
F: FP - ShanDog - MrsEddieBetts
Foll: RobR - HBF - myblueroan

INT: Int - The Old Dark Navy's

Looking for a couple of players in the centre line and a couple of others

Centre for me. I'll dish it off but I don't want to run too much. ferrisb is a FP all day long.

Forward pocket pls.

Otherwise on the bench.... Just like the good old days when I magically made the school footy team one year.
Opposite MrsEddieBetts , what a potent forward line we will have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back