Competitions Sweet FA Tour of BigFooty - Carlton Board vs SFA Board - TODAY 1pm-2pm(ish)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to break this down for the Blues board. These are the combinations of these players GWS Goose possesses.

Gary Ablett Snr - Illicit Drug Dependency.

Tony Lockett - Anger Management Issues.

Jason Akermanis - Confirmed Golf Cheat.
Wow have not heard that about Akermanis. What a s**t bloke.

Wow have not heard that about Akermanis. What a sh*t bloke.
I heard about an Irish golf cheat, who continually entered 1 shot less on his score sheet than what he actually got. He got away with it, until one day, when he got a hole in one and wrote zero.

I heard about an Irish golf cheat, who continually entered 1 shot less on his score sheet than what he actually got. He got away with it, until one day, when he got a hole in one and wrote zero.
That'd save you having to putt AceAndy

Might give that a try next Wednesday.
What if there's no wind that day?

Did you ever see Leslie Nielsen's video, "Bad golf made easy"? I used to own it until my brother borrowed it one day, and never returned it. My favourite part was where Nielsen revealed his new invention, which he called the hand wedge. It's for those of us who have a difficulty with getting out of the bunker - you wait until nobody is looking, and then carefully scoop the ball onto the green with your preferred hand. It's great for me, because whenever I get into a bunker, I usually strike oil.

Hi Carlton, I looks like I have been named on a half-back flank again, which is truly my preferred position as I play it several times a season and am recognised through-out the league for my prowess there.
Well if your lining up on me make sure you have a big breakfast ..

tenor.gif

I'm glad this game wasn't fixtured for a Friday night. We all know how Carlton teams perform in prime time; and as much as I enjoy a big win, it probably wouldn't be good marketing for the SFA.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good morning Blues Board.

The SFA All "Stars" team has started to roll into town.

Got this photo of philreich at the Royal Parade 7/11.

View attachment 909970
Nah that ain't me - I'm not as thin as that. The whole squad has been running laps around me at training: so far, nobody has successfully completed more than 3 laps, before collapsing with exhaustion.

Nah that ain't me - I'm not as thin as that. The whole squad has been running laps around me at training: so far, nobody has successfully completed more than 3 laps, before collapsing with exhaustion.

Put a ******* shirt on mate!

The most disappointing thing about this game is when I kick my inevitable bag, everyone will say it's only Carlton. I probably have to kick a dozen before I get bragging rights. The only reason I play is so I can tell everyone how good I am.

Yeap, forgot how dominant the Dockers have been this year
Yes, but we slink around the Sunday and Saturday arvo timeslots to hide our shame. ;)

Yes, but we slink around the Sunday and Saturday arvo timeslots to hide our shame. ;)
My mother in law visited last weekend, so I tied her to the lounge chair and made her watch Adelaide v Fremantle. She wouldn't stop complaining, so I made her watch the replay.

When did Carlton last hand out a thrashing - was it back in the days when Pauline Hanson was a sexy young thing? :)

Yeah it has been a long time. Probably around the time Port won their only AFL premiership.

My mother in law visited last weekend, so I tied her to the lounge chair and made her watch Adelaide v Fremantle. She wouldn't stop complaining, so I made her watch the replay.
It was the prime time game on Fox Sports 1 in the USA too. Probably not the best game to showcase or sport...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back