Competitions Sweet FA Tour of BigFooty - Carlton Board vs SFA Board - TODAY 1pm-2pm(ish)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Must get in the way of your sunnies. Suppose there's always Walker's hat.
Don't worry mate you'll get to witness it when I'm on your head taking the 3rd speccy in as many minutes tomorrow.

Don't worry mate you'll get to witness it when I'm on your head taking the 3rd speccy in as many minutes tomorrow.
Don't get too excited mate, you'll push his hat off your head with it!

Happy to urinate.
Reminds me of that English class, where the teacher says, "Today we're looking at 3 syllable words. Please nominate a 3 syllable word, and then put it into a sentence."

Several of the kids put their hands up, and the teacher says, "Go for it Jenny."

"BEAUTIFUL. My Dad thinks you're beautiful."

Embarrassed, the teacher thanks her for her honesty. Then she says, "Your turn, Jimmy."

"RADIANT. My Dad thinks you're radiant."

The teacher's face turns redder than a beetroot. Finally, she reluctantly points to Johnny, whose reputation for being rather rude precedes him.

Johnny says, "URINATE. My Dad reckons urinate, but if you had bigger ****, you'd be a 10."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will be the first player to reach 1000 SuperCoach points in a single game
Now, I’ve hardly mentioned this on the SFA board, but these were my stats from one match last season.

10FECC49-7BDD-4729-A229-FD15D717606A.png

I’d also like to note that this was from about 75% game time and if I had have kicked the goal my DT points would’ve been up around 150.

All this in 3 quarters of qootball. Unbelievable when you think about it. Outstanding.

Given my modesty I’m also the self-appointed peoples champion of the SFA, I’ll always fight for what’s right in a fantasy league on a sub-forum of BigFooty.com.
I'll be posting, yes. We might kick this one off early arvo, about 1-2pm AEST.
Thanks Barry, we have a Blues game to tune into later today so your timing couldn’t be better.
Much appreciated.

Now, I’ve hardly mentioned this on the SFA board, but these were my stats from one match last season.

View attachment 910643

I’d also like to note that this was from about 75% game time and if I had have kicked the goal my DT points would’ve been up around 150.

All this in 3 quarters of qootball. Unbelievable when you think about it. Outstanding.

Given my modesty I’m also the self-appointed peoples champion of the SFA, I’ll always fight for what’s right in a fantasy league on a sub-forum of BigFooty.com.

Thanks Barry, we have a Blues game to tune into later today so your timing couldn’t be better.
Much appreciated.
You had a lot of the qooty ball that game, mate. Had it on a string. I'm assuming you led your team to a stirring victory?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back