Discussion Sweet Football Association - where's it at?

Remove this Banner Ad

More accurately, the land of Sweet, hence the name 'Sweet' Football Association.

The bigger question is, why do we call it Sweet FA and not Sweet QA?

Qooty is the thing people on Bigfooty.com play.

Footy is the thing people in the Land of Sweet play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Qooty is the thing people on Bigfooty.com play.

Footy is the thing people in the Land of Sweet play.
Ok so I think I understand now.
If you translate the word "footy" as a native word from Sweet into English back here, the equivalent is "qooty".

Ok so I think I understand now.
If you translate the word "footy" as a native word from Sweet into English back here, the equivalent is "qooty".

Yeah.

People in the land of Sweet play a brand of footy those of us in the real world can only access and comprehend via the real world application - Qooty.

So, our simulated personas play footy, which our flesh and blood bodies and minds can only perceive via qooty.

These are exactly the discussions Headless imagined we'd be having when he started this thread one hour and sixteen minutes ago.

These are exactly the discussions Headless imagined we'd be having when he started this thread one hour and sixteen minutes ago.
What else were you talking about? Antiquing?

Yeah.

People in the land of Sweet play a brand of footy those of us in the real world can only access and comprehend via the real world application - Qooty.

So, our simulated personas play footy, which our flesh and blood bodies and minds can only perceive via qooty.
There should be an ARG in this somewhere.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back