Preview Sydney Swans v Melbourne Sunday 27th August 3 20pm, The farewell.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really hope we're not flat after last weeks game. Was pretty intense.
Spare a thought for Melbourne though, whose game last week was arguably more intense and difficult than ours. I heard they're so distraught over the Finn Maginness tag on Clayton Oliver that both player and coach might be taking personal leave this week. Watch this space.

Parker, Mills & Rowbottom are a massive worry. They're our contested core and the ones we will need firing in finals more than anyone and I don't think as a collective they've ever been more anonymous in games.

Their second halves last week - Parker 6 touches, Mills 6 touches, Rowbottom 4 touches.

We won't do anything in September with that.
Don’t worry. Sheldrick will be back any week now.

Won’t he?

Spare a thought for Melbourne though, whose game last week was arguably more intense and difficult than ours. I heard they're so distraught over the Finn Maginness tag on Clayton Oliver that both player and coach might be taking personal leave this week. Watch this space.
Its exactly what they said

We are like the Average Joes team in Dodgeball where the team lost but because someone on the other team got tested positive we were in the final tournament by default. Has a feeling of that sort of a season.

Barely scraped by in some of our wins. The interchange steward in the Norf game, I was laughing...

Fairytale ending please.

Last edited:
I kinda want it to rain.

Swans were all over adelaide in the rain/mist/mizzle.

When it dried up. It allowed the crows more chances.

Its around 90% chance of showers on sunday. So yeah.

Well I sit undercover at the SCG so I'll sign up for that.

Not too sure the Red Zone crowd will be on board but it sounds like they won't have a choice.

We are like the Average Joes team in Dodgeball where the team lost but because someone on the other team got tested positive we were in the final tournament by default. Has a feeling of that sort of a season.

Barely scraped by in some of our wins. The interchange steward in the Norf game, I was laughing...

Fairytale ending please.

and the team starts training most nights with longmire throwing wrenches at them!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fairytale ending please.
Ya makes yer own luck.

I don't want to mess with a performing team but I'd love to give either logan or mclean a week off the freshen up.

Bring buller in , at the very least gets some experience against quality opposition in case he is needed grand final week
FFS THEY GET A WEEK OFF

I don't want to mess with a performing team but I'd love to give either logan or mclean a week off the freshen up.

Bring buller in , at the very least gets some experience against quality opposition in case he is needed grand final week
If anyone is deserving of a breather it would be McLean. He has got through a power of work. He is seeming to thrive on the added responsibility, which is a great sign.

They have a week off for the finals bye, I reckon they continue to go full throttle and earn a home final.

In: Joel Amartey, Lewis Melican, Matt Roberts
Melbourne
In:
Bayley Fritsch,Daniel Turner,Taj Woewodin,Tom McDonald
OUT Josh Schache (Sub)

Bench and sub from:
[42] Robbie Fox,[8] James Rowbottom,[15] Sam Wicks,[34] Matt Roberts,[4] Ryan Clarke,[16] Braeden Campbell,[43] Lewis Melican,[10] Aaron Francis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back