Autopsy Sydney Swans vs St Kilda. Things you learnt

Remove this Banner Ad

Troystenvic

Premiership Player
Apr 13, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Didnt expect this margin but a really good effort considering what they had to play for

Towers was good tonight. Im staring to enjoy watching him play.

Buddy lived up to my expectation.

We will go very very deep into September/October

This thread is early because im excited.

Still a long way to go this year but if we play anywhere close to the way we did, particularly in the second half, we are unstoppable.
Buddy, buddy, buddy.
My man crush for Allir and Sam Naismith grows every week.
If Cal Mills doesn't win the rising star award, the judges won't have watched us play a game. The kid is a superstar already. So composed and the perfect team player.

Membrey is a poor mans Xavier Richards
True. But did we know that when we let him go? It just can't can't get over the transformation of XR from a KPD to a KPF. It's been amazing. We can probably thank Rhyse Shaw a lot for the improvement in our fibre players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think its a genuine shame the saints have a star like Riewoldt, have a good coach, a developing list who have a crack, a club that puts on a great event to promote a cause, yet a bunch of s**t stain stupid fans

I don't know how to feel about the first half. The second half when we got the run on was obviously great but when a team was throwing themselves at our guys, there was a lot of jittery passing and poor skills. Finals will go up a notch and I hope the team is ready to fight for a whole game with pressure like the first half.

Aliir. Every god damned week. I don't understand it but I love it so much.

Mills again composed and taking intercept marks was brilliant.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back