Banter Sydney's a Shithole - Banter inside

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pronunciation: /ˈbantə /
NOUN
[MASS NOUN]
  • The playful and friendly exchange of teasing remarks:there was much good-natured banter

The rules to keep in mind in this thread:
- Read the definition of banter above, do not cross that line
- If you post in here, prepare to defend yourself, don't cry mod if you don't like your response
- The mods will not get involved unless you cross the line (Sydney or Richmond supporters)
- What is said in the banter thread stays in the banter thread, you will cop infractions if you take quotes elsewhere
- The thread will be closed once the game begins, the purpose is enjoy the lead up to the game
- Images and gifs are allowed but don't overdo it
- Have some fun, the more outlandish claims the better :)

And with that, begin

Let's all 100,000 of us turn up to Shitihead and demand we never play away from the G again.

Also suck it Swans, Buddy is not going to turn up.
Buddy mightn't but l know whose waiting to bust back in the side
IMG_0986.JPG

Looking forward to this game. I really rate the ducks, the big Budmeister and love their team culture. Which is going to make it all the more enjoyable when we RIP THEM APARRRRRT !!!!

Heh heh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Margot ? Is that you baby ?
allt4.jpg

That’s gone over my head.
You guys think you are better than us by a mile don’t you?

Oh Margot. I loved you in the Wolf of Wall St. OMG when you were standing at the French doors...

Doinnng !

Anyway, we're premiers dude. Relax and let us enjoy. If you kick our ass tomorrow night I will be the first one to give credit where it's due.

Oh Margot. I loved you in the Wolf of Wall St. OMG when you were standing at the French doors...

Doinnng !

Anyway, we're premiers dude. Relax and let us enjoy. If you kick our ass tomorrow night I will be the first one to give credit where it's due.
All fair points. Not much I can say to that, Margo is so hot.

Serious question, are you guys worried that you guys will be screwed if zones come in? No decent key forwards except jack.

Serious question, are you guys worried that you guys will be screwed if zones come in? No decent key forwards except jack.

How many Sydney forwards are in the top 10 goal kickers this season

now go and count how many Richmond forwards there are

then come report back

How many Sydney forwards are in the top 10 goal kickers this season

now go and count how many Richmond forwards there are

then come report back
Nah I don’t think you understand the implications of this. Key forwards all of a sudden are hugely relevant. You get your forwards kicking goals through scramble pressure and crafty players like caddy Rioli butler etc can score in congestion. The key forward will now be isolated which means way more one on one contests which means you must have talks or you’ll be smashed by tall key defenders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back