Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon III - with 2023 finals on the line, GWS win by +100 / Nov4 = 7000 days since last final win / RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How can they have so little integrity JFC.

Like the AFL is wrapped up in this massive saga of injustice and * just with complete disregard for it.

Im sure Caro and Damo won't mind though, such caring journos they are.

Breaking news, religious man possibly holds to said religion's historical orthodox beliefs.

Shock horror.

There are plenty of present and past AFL players and staff who would ascribe to historical orthodox beliefs of their religion such as various Christian denominations, Islam, Jehovah witnesses, Judaism and plenty of others that aren't reported. I'm not sure what this has to do with the jobs their paid to do.

I hate Essendon as much as anyone but the fact this is a news story is both hilarious and embarrassing for the state of modern journalism.

Heard a bit of Bard doing his best Elmer Gantry at the * b&f last night and what's the go with their new CEO ? Conservative christian with some strange beliefs ?

Essendon being run by a conservative Christian doesn’t bother me, what bothers me is the country was run by one and people still voted to keep the prick in power.

*they cant help *themselves can *they. First *sheedy says *he didn't support Brad's appointment - and fair enough why not bring back the lad in charge of the *injecting regime - and now *they have a man who apparently is a bigot as well.

Only at the *essendon fc

Remove this Banner Ad

Back