Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon III - with 2023 finals on the line, GWS win by +100 / Nov4 = 7000 days since last final win / RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

So Brad Scott should have found a way to play 7 people in defence even though the rule says 6-6-6?

You’re a ******* genius tazaa
You can’t possibly be this stupid.
So a coach who has input in creating a rule doesn’t then plan to negate it? Seriously? Why is it his competitors we’re able to mate. Ffs

You can’t possibly be this stupid.
So a coach who has input in creating a rule doesn’t then plan to negate it? Seriously? Why is it his competitors we’re able to mate. Ffs

You can’t negate a 6-6-6 rule. It’s literally against the rules.

The only way to not get exposed is to win a centre clearance.

Talking about "quick fixes" within 7 hours of getting the job!!!!!!!!

spiderman GIF
I was in an North coterie where BS was asked a question by the MC if he could fix our kick outs because it seems like such a simple thing.

BS threw a hissy fit afterwards and refused to turn up to the coterie ever again.

Good luck with the coteries at * BS because your snake oil will not last.

Having said that I almost hope * win a single final one day just so BS gets an extension.

Last edited:
Coaches who have coached more games than Brad Scott (211) with worse W/L record (50.24)
377 - Rodney Eade - Sydney, WB, GC (1996-2017) 49.73
223 - Neale Daniher - Melbourne (1998-2007) 48.65
247 - Terry Wallace - WB, Richmond (1996-2009) 47.77
344 - Robert Walls - Fitz, Carl, BB, Rich (1981-1997) 46.97
219 - Wally Carter - North Melbourne (1940-1962) 44.98
228 - Ted Whitten - Footscray (1957-1971) 39.91
258 - Bill Stephen - Fitzroy, Essendon (1955-1980) 32.95

Eade, Carter, Daniher and Whitten got to a Grand Final. Walls won one.
Reckon BS has the list manager, Terry Wallace, in his sights.

Can BS come up with a 5 year plan and only have a 4 year deal?

Had a nice chat to a regular who comes into work. He doesn’t know why * supporters think it’s such a great appointment because he had 10 years with no success and he pointed out how we did have a talented team with boomer, drew, Waite, etc.

He is a pies supporter and has his photo in a pub in Fitzroy, slay.

You can’t negate a 6-6-6 rule. It’s literally against the rules.

The only way to not get exposed is to win a centre clearance.
Lord have mercy

By the way I don’t think Brad Scott gives a flying * what David King has to say. Brad is on his 2nd senior coach appointment and King hasn’t gotten even an assistants role since the Tigers gave him the arse.

And Kingy doing his own version of a Tim Smith should discount anything that dickhead says.
68AAA087-5C29-4344-BA51-2B482E7D8C1D.jpeg

I was in an North coterie where BS was asked a question by the MC if he could fix our kick outs because it seems like such a simple thing.

BS threw a hissy fit afterwards and refused to turn up to the coterie ever again.

Good luck with the coteries at * BS because your snake oil will not last.

Having said that I almost hope * win a single final one day just so BS gets an extension.
I recall I was there on that occasion! Perhaps the MC in question may lurk on our forum??

Had a nice chat to a regular who comes into work. He doesn’t know why * supporters think it’s such a great appointment because he had 10 years with no success and he pointed out how we did have a talented team with boomer, drew, Waite, etc.

He is a pies supporter and has his photo in a pub in Fitzroy, slay.
It's been a long time since I was in a Fitzroy pub but I went to one for lunch with a bookie mate one day. At the time I was helping one of his friends set up a computer for some (probably) shady purposes. I never caught the guy's name. People just called him Shifty.

Anyway, there were a number of identities at this pub. I think the legal term is consorting.

There were also some men keeping close watch on everything that was going on. I think the correct term for them is detectives. I won't mention which task force.

My mate suggested that there could have been a problem if there had been metal detectors on the front door of the pub.

The tension in the air was obvious but the Chicken Parma was quite tasty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No head coach.
Skeleton crew of assistant coaches.
No recruiters.
No JHF.
No CEO.
No plan B.
Back to back spoons.
1 🙏🏻 = 1 sympathy.
At least we don’t have someone who likes minors on our team🤭

No head coach.
Skeleton crew of assistant coaches.