Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon III - with 2023 finals on the line, GWS win by +100 / Nov4 = 7000 days since last final win / RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Because, while we have ups and downs, we occasionally fire a shot. Essendon have been constantly losing for the entire memorable life of anyone under 30 lol

You'd give the last 20 years of your clubs' history to accomplish something we've done multiple times since then. It'd be another year for us, but it'd be a watershed moment for you club :$
sorry, when did you last win a premiership?

sorry, when did you last win a premiership?

1996, as evidenced by our gold premiership cup. Has Essendon ever won gold, or is it a bunch of 2nd places in your trophy cabinet?

1996, as evidenced by our gold premiership cup. Has Essendon ever won gold, or is it a bunch of 2nd places in your trophy cabinet?

in more up to date news

i found a new banner for this thread.

1715668930404.png

Mate. I know most supporters North supporters have blocked out 1998 but I reckon there's another year you've forgotten about.

Mate. I know most supporters North supporters have blocked out 1998 but I reckon there's another year you've forgotten about.

No, we only won a silver cup in 1999 - unlike our 1st place/gold in 1996. Apparently clubs like Essendon gather all their 2nd place/silver cups together and brag about it like it means something lol

As far as I'm concerned, every season post 1996 is a race for 2nd place. North has already won.

For any oppo fans that disagree, show me your gold premiership cup.

No, we only won a silver cup in 1999 - unlike our 1st place/gold in 1996. Apparently clubs like Essendon gather all their 2nd place/silver cups together and brag about it like it means something lol

As far as I'm concerned, every season post 1996 is a race for 2nd place. North has already won.

Go win a premiership without even playing in a Grand Final!

Gold cup? pffftttttt

Round Robins is where the true test of strength is

potc

Its only another 72 years before teams can play off in the granny again.

I would be shocked if we won by less than 40 points, to be honest. I really can't see us losing to Essendon. If f I were asked to justify it, I'd put it down to their shit players, shit coaches, shit supporting staff, and of course their shit fans.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Knock Knock
Who's there?
Winna
Winna who?
Winna game you chodes
Premierships arent won in May. If you were any good you should have won by 10 plus goals cos we are below average at the moment. Maybe win your first final in 20 years and then have a brag. Cant wait to see you out in straight sets IF you make it

when ur relying on finals wins, when ur 0-10

you know u aint got s**t banter
When you're trolling a team that's 0-10 and having one of the worst runs in the AFL era.

You know you got shit banter.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back