Competition Teamworks Performance - Create a Real Life Guernsey - *Win a Custom Jumper*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerrby

Brownlow Medallist
Suspended
Apr 26, 2007
Melbourne, Victoria
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
Thanks to Teamswork Performance, they have very kindly decided to run a competition where the winner gets their jumper made for free. All you have to do is enter your jumper and a user-made poll will be created where the winner will be chosen. The winner gets their entry made for free.

Basic rules:
Entries close in two weeks on the 26/7/10.
You cannot use any logos for legal reasons (this includes copyrighted material such as the McDonalds logo, or club emblems such as the Western Bulldogs emblem. You can however create your own made up sponsors and logos if you wish).

Get cracking and a big thanks to www.teamsworkperformance.com

saferedirect.png

Re: Create a Real Life Guernsey Competition *Winner gets their jumper made for FREE*

You cannot use any logos for legal reasons (this includes copyrighted material such as the McDonalds logo, or club emblems such as the Western Bulldogs emblem. You can however create your own made up sponsors and logos if you wish).
saferedirect.png

Does this include the AFL logo?

Re: Create a Real Life Guernsey Competition *Winner gets their jumper made for FREE*

Not gonna win but Ill put my entry in anyway.

Click on the image to see it full size

I can't see your images, I think you should use photobucket or imageshack, cause I'm seeing nothing from the images you've uploaded with freeimagehosting.net

(Oh yeah I can't see the design you made in the KOTW XXIII polls, just so you know...)

Kerrby how much money are you getting to endorse this brand? Personal sponser :eek:

I think I will wait for someone to make something good then claim its mine :D

Since I got the virus on my computer last week I cant upload anything to Photobuckt or Imgeshak. freeimagehosting.net is the only site that will upload. Ive gotta get someone to look at the settings and hopefully they can fix it.

Weve got 2 weeks for this so Ill just reupload it in Photbucket and repost latter.

I've got mine made up, simple and won't win, but I'll try anyway :D

Will be having a mega-upload of guernseys soon, 10+

Saints1996Edit.jpg

1996 Heritage with a twist of white :D

Saints1997Edit.jpg

Cross Jumper with more white.

Eagles new 2011 home jumper

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is there a limit on entries???

Well just a simple colour change of the current Port Adelaide Clash jumper.

Fremantle-Heritage-2005.gif

Yeah I could go for a free one of these.

Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner

Not enough, that's for sure :D.
Does that mean you're getting payed?

Also going well in the footy tipping comp I see :p

A few unlogoed previous jumper.
AustraliaJumper.png

Bigfootyjumper.png

NorthTonal.png

WaveJumper.png

DouttaStars.png

CollingwoodSmirnoff.png

BuckleyPark.png

(with all white back, and blue numbers)

(with all white back, and blue numbers)

(with all yellow back, and black numbers)

If required click on image for better more detailed image

(If I was to win I'd have 91 as the number on the back, not 50, to represent my year on birth)

I made this for the Gold Coast thread before they had colours.

Obviously the AFL and company logos would have to come off.

What about the Threshers logo?

AFL and manufacturer logo would come off these - just using them for templates.

Disco1.png

Richmond1908.png

University.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back