Tennis Betting

Remove this Banner Ad

How are they betting $3.60 Medvedev tonight? That is an absurd price. Bet ever day of the week

I find the market tends to overreact to players coming off 5 sets. I didn't see the end of the semi to see how gassed he looked but that would be a big factor in the price. If they played each other 3 times, all things being equal, you would back Medvedev to win at least one of them.

Was looking through T&Cs for tennis betting for various books to see who voided bets and who paid after 1st set complete in the case of retirements and these are sportsbets:

In the case of a match not being started, all bets would be voided, however if the first ball has been served in the match the retirement rule will apply.

If the first ball has been served, all match bets will be voided on retiring player or pair, unless the outcome of the bet has already been concluded and bets on player or pair progressing will be settled as a winning bet.

Best of both worlds. Do any other books do this?

Nishioka ML @ 1.84

is the one I like this morning. Frustrating player to back, considering he can be inconsistent, but factors I think will come into play here that favour Nishi:
  • slower conditions
  • Cobolli not having the same level experience on hard court as him
  • the impact a loss will have on Nishioka's ranking

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nishioka ML @ 1.84

is the one I like this morning. Frustrating player to back, considering he can be inconsistent, but factors I think will come into play here that favour Nishi:
  • slower conditions
easy win here - 6-1, 6-0

Nishioka ML @ 1.84

• slower conditions

I watched Cobolli play for the first time the other day against Tiafoe. The loosest player since Fabio Fognini.

Nice hit Gigantic.
Ffs what a brutal collapse from RCB, set and 4-1 up and he loses. Unbelievable

This one is a bit of a risky play but I like Chris O'Connell @ 3.27 (Sportsbet) vs Ruusuvuori - will put 0.5u on this one.

Beat him in 2 sets last year, O'Connell's versatility handled the conditions in Doha well yesterday (earlier today), and Ruusuvuori didn't look too impressive in his 1st round match.

This one is a bit of a risky play but I like Chris O'Connell @ 3.27 (Sportsbet) vs Ruusuvuori - will put 0.5u on this one.

Beat him in 2 sets last year, O'Connell's versatility handled the conditions in Doha well yesterday (earlier today), and Ruusuvuori didn't look too impressive in his 1st round match.
:thumbsdown: played poorly today, especially that first set.

Another one I'm on is Mensik ML for tonight but the odds are shortening for this one quick.

It was 1.83 on Sportsbet earlier today (could have been better elsewhere but I didn't look) which I took.

It's now 1.72 which isn't as good value.
:whitecheck:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back